MD

2,812
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 8, 2021
Excellent supplement!

Great supplement for healthy body and mind. It became my and my boyfriend's daily routine to take these (have been through a few bottles already). Perfect combo of Magnesium and Calcium.. Support bone health and nerve system - helps so much with muscle cramping at night time. Large quantity package and very affordable. I will keep on repurchasing. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

20931a32-3150-432d-b2db-58c8fc277584
a38fdded-8dd1-4402-b26f-4f73e57ffcd6

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone.

c4ba770f-1c41-4a4b-bb77-8ed513b24601
Posted on May 28, 2022

Good product, it smells nice and not irritating, the capsules are of moderate size but easy to swallow i took 2 every night it help me sleep besauce of the magnesium and i feel that my teeth are getting stronger and don't hurt as usual because of the calcium.

4cb6b120-0cc7-4404-87a4-61f607376161
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
4,930

I was on this website before. I was in the gym at the moment and saw a comment from a friend recommending this supplement. I ordered it and started taking it immediately. It has given me strength, energy, concentration, and my mood is very good now (after about 2 weeks).

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
4,035

I bought this vitamin recently and have been taking it for the past 8 months. It boosts my immunity, improves my quality of life, and has led to improvements in my mood. I have noticed a burst of energy that lasts throughout the day and a clear mind. Definitely worth the money!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
4,689

The supplement is indispensable for people who are on keto, because deficiency affects physical, mental health, mood and even the rate of weight loss. Magnesium is found in carbohydrate foods that are excluded on keto, which is why the diet is often poor in this micronutrient. Calcium, which is an electrolyte, is often washed out when switching to a keto diet, due to the lack of its main source - dairy products in the diet.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Now makes really high quality products!!! This supplement have important ingredients for bone health!! The package size is big, the amount of calcium in each capsule is high. The supplement have a lot of benefits for the health and calcium and magnesium is really good combination. I really recommend this product!!!

734e638b-0da2-4836-9bd4-31662299bfcd
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Magnesium and calcium both have an effect on our bones. That said, it should also be mentioned at this point that magnesium is known for its positive effects on our teeth and nails in addition to a few other things. I personally wouldn't go into what those are though, I've never tried much of the stuff so I'm not entirely sure of its properties yet… But anyway, the reason I wanted to write about magnesium is because even though it's calming effect is something that most people know of there was once a time when taking magnesium made me anxious and sleepless. So to clarify, I use Magnesium for insomnia!

a56484c4-9d76-4e27-8554-faa7196222f2
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Calcium and magnesium enough for daily necessity, Great products for the affordable price and good size. The packaging simple and informative. Take it to help me maintain bone health and magnesium help to relax and improve sleep quality so your body can undergo good night recovery. Only take it for a week and hope it works and i can feel the effect

14048406-f214-436c-90b4-384697c8d0e5