MD

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

It is an excellent quality product. The vitamin tablets are small in size that is easy to swallow. They come in 500 mg that can be taken twice a day. The rose hips ingredient is very good. It is a very useful fruit. It doesn't destroy my intestines. I don't feel sick in my stomach while taking vitamins. Good for antioxidants. Not have an effect on my stomach. Fast delivery even from overseas. Package well, no damage. Received complete products as ordered.

92d5b6f5-ca6f-4f92-a611-9dfb494164ba
60ac1bf6-625e-42de-aaaa-65ae5b8b2b72
Posted on May 3, 2022

I've been taking vitamins C since this pandemic start , and when I found this brand NOW C-500 with rose hips without hesitation I switched and now this is part of my daily regimen quality is really good, provides our daily dose of vitamins C to keep you going through out the day , and with Rose hips a natural source of ascorbic acid , And I trust this brand certification of NON GMO, Vegan,soy free,low sodium and made without gluten, packaging is pretty good sealed, size is easy to swallow and won't upset your stomach..(that is why i love ❤️ this product) This vitamin's C with rose hips makes me feel great- love love love this product , great and affordable

2bfaca48-6bd8-4d25-b279-fc9762e1dc85
d4c5dd97-382e-4719-97bc-2815f8620b30
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I googled that rose hips are rich in nutrients and have gained attention for their role in health and beauty. So I bought this one instead. The size is easy to swallow as shown in my pictures. Most importantly, it doesn’t have the bitter taste. A great way to obtain extra vitamin C!

2646dae2-fdbb-488e-99ce-7057956846dd
688ae545-4aed-4741-8057-984c5ff492b5
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Vitamin c is good for skin! When i found out it is combined with rose hips (which is also good for skin), I know i had to buy it! During this pandemic, it is important to always take vitamins! And for me, vitamin c is the first on the list!

b4b0defb-c2bb-4b71-8c72-3c10d3a24380
TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

For daily Vitamin C I prefer natural sources. This one is good as emergency with the first signs of illness. 500 mg of Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) is not big dose, may be be suitable for children. I take 1 tablet every 3-4 hours. Plus 40 mg of Rose Hips Powder (fruit), which is an antioxidant and improves immunity, heart health, weight loss, and skin aging. Pick some rose hips in autumn when you see it somewhere and make tea for extra benefits.

97eb8b5e-62df-49e4-bd4d-69428d1ff262
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I purchased for this for an octogenarian, after confirming with a medical practitioner that it was ok. The size is just perfect for her and so far, no complaints on any side effects like too acidic. I chose this product because apart from the Ascorbic Acid, it has Rose Hips. While it is also a rich source Vitamin C, it is also known to have bioactivity such as - protects tissues from free radical damage (antioxidant benefits), and protects joints and connective tissues.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This 500 mg dosage of vitamin C is probably one of the best options one could use for general immunity support. It provides antioxidant activity and the dose is very suitable for intake protocols that require intakes every 15 or 10 minutes. It is a high quality ascorbic. The form contains one more ingredient - rose hip extract, which provides additional bioflavonoids. The tablet has a small size and is easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This vitamin C pill makes me feel better throughout the day. I've been taking it for about a year and I only remember being sick one time. It helps with your immune system and helped me not get sick. I'm in college and can't miss many classes from sick days, so this has really helped me.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Vitamin C is essential for overall good health. We have used Now and Soloray products plus other various things for 20+ years. We went from those little inconvenient "sicknesses" several times a year to rarely having a minor sniffle for over 20 years. Figure a regimen for your lifestyle and get started living life better today.