MD

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I won't stop using this amazing product. The effects and benefits I experienced on having clear focused brain is priceless. I highly recommend it for anyone would like to keep his brain healthy wirh a high quality product which have no taste issues plus the ingredients are super natural and enhancing the cognitive functions! My dosage was 1 capsule in the morning during breakfast.

I just started using this product. My initial thought is that the quality and the size are good. I use it along with true focus because they have different ingredients and work well together. I like the size of the capsule because i could swallow it easily and has no after taste.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I started to feel a difference after around 3 - 4 weeks. I was taking an intensive programming BootCamp and my usual scatterbrain ways was not gonna fly anymore. I noticed I now think clearer and sharper after. How gingko baloboa is said to work is it thins the blood so it travels faster to the brain, giving it more oxygen. One thing I will say is I tried to research was the RoseOx ingredient was on google, didn't lead me to any helpful information. But overall, I'm very satisfied.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I bought this supplement, along with "Water Out" and "Super Antioxidant" (all 3 from Now Foods) for my 17 year-old son who recently had a concussion. He has been taking "Brain Elevate" in the morning for a few weeks - and is still taking it, even if he is feeling much better now, because this supplement contains ginkgo Biloba as well as many other herbs benefiting brain health! I have no doubt this has been a right choice for my son.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

"Elevate" is a fitting description for this supplement. Short after I started on this supplement, I noticed that I was able to concentrate for longer periods of time. The effect is subtle. After continuous use, I would notice if I discontinue for a few days. One thing of note: If you have heavy period, Ginkgo, --one of the ingredients, would tend to increase the bleeding. There is no noticeable taste to it and the pill is not difficult to swallow.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

after 4 days I started to feel more concentrated ,energized and it has helped me to stay more productive during the course of a day , definitely recommend!

42fd79cb-834f-4c30-b86d-9baf8c10a1a8
Posted on May 25, 2022

is Great and amazing quality and excellent dosag same size as mentioned the taste is ok hop to see the benefit we be ok as well

81a3fafc-ea65-4299-994a-370ec56d51d7
Posted on Mar 7, 2021

1 years ago (now i am 40), i felt that i could not concentrate with work like when i was younger and got migrain attack more frequently. I read review ans decide to try Brain Elevate from NowFoods. After taking for 2 weeks, i noticed that my concentration on work was improved and migraine attack was also reduced. I LOVE it! It has significantly also improved my sleep quality, thus making me more energetic the next day. The capsule size is small.and easy to swallow. Really love it.♥️♥️

2f50e4fa-a831-4f0c-add6-c9b4f748778b
4cc4cdde-c27b-41e4-bb6c-d8236440be95
492b723c-986f-4e9d-9b2f-875d9408b641
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Love the clarity I feel when taking this. When taking it for a while you take it for granted but once off and you start again, wow! Mental clarity at its finest here, clear and precise thoughts.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits