MD

4.7
Based on 1,681 Ratings
1,318
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

have recommended boron to all I know for a long time. I am 53 still not really having any major issues with menopause symptoms and no real aches and pains for someone not as for as they should be. The delivery efficient, product easy to take and I believe NOW is a really good brand.

Mom liked this, said it made her legs felt lighter. We bought this for bone health and she has gout, injured kidney, oesteopenia. However do note it has detoxing effect on heavy metals, and her injured kidney is due to the heavy metals (lead) from accumulation of herbal supplements and the recent 3 doses of💉for "you know what" worsen it, so at first the boron detoxifying the toxin, there's significant increase in anxiety level on brain, thus she often found herself a sudden jolt and awake while taking nap or sleep, usually it's due to the stress or anxiety, however the detox effect was temporary because we don't take more than 2 a day, but plan to increase it into 3 after 1-2 months.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I've been using Boron since 2018 to boost testosterone as part of my fitness & weight training stack - one 3 mg pill in the morning and one in the late evening. There is one great scientific paper, titled 'Nothing Boring About Boron' from 2015 that details the many benefits of boron as a supplement. The NOW Foods Boron 3 mg, 250 pcs package is the best value for money (from a brand I trust) I've come across.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have done a lot of research on this product - my 86 year old cousin got me onto the boron product - he had a bad fall recently but did not have any breakage ! After his bone density report recently, the results came back with amazing results - he has been taking your Boron supplement for a few years - the amazing part of his story is that the bone density report this time showed his bones in better condition than this last report ! your Boron product has kept my cousin's bones good and strong ! I know my own condition is deteriorating over time at 68. I want a quality product, one that will give me the benefit that my cousin has been given in his aging years !

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Purchased for my mother who suffers from widespread arthritic issues to see if it would be of any benefit. At best, it may have helped take the edge off the pain and symptoms after a few months of supplementation, which is a pretty good result to be fair. Top product!

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love the convenience of the very small capsule. It is so easy to take and no messy powder to measure. I believe its vey good for my health and my naturopath was really excited to hear I got them so quickly. I'm so pleased I found out about them.I herb is so easy to manage for me as I am 85 years old and can just order what I want. Quia few different articles I ha e ordered here. Excellent fast delivery 👌

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
2,305

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Boost bone strength with boron. This mineral boosts your body’s absorption of calcium and helps it stick to your bones. I am 74 and couple of years old I tripped over during my morning walk. Ended up with a swollen ankle but X-ray and Scan showed no fractured at all. I think it's all due to my bone health condition. Highly recommended Supplement!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is the first time I have tried the NOW brand of BORON 3mg 240 veg caps. I ordered this supplement to improve my bone health and to improve any deficiency I may have with boron. I have only been taking this product for about 3 weeks now but I can say that I am happy I found a quality Boron supplement that I can take daily with ease. The capsules are small and very easy to swallow. There is no weird aftertaste. The packaging is easy to see and the instructions are easy to visualize. The product comes safety sealed and the cap is easy to remove and recap even if you have arthritic hands. I feel that this product is a very good value for the money and this bottle gives you 250 capsules which is a several month supply. I am very happy with this purchase and I definitely would recommend this product to others who are looking to supplement with boron for their bone health needs. The shipping was quick and the shipment came well packed and arrived safely.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is a good quality boron supplement. I like that you get a good amount of product for the price. This will last me a long time. Make sure you cycle this supplement and follow the instructions as well as talk to your doctor. I like that the pills are small and easy to swallow. Lots of health benefits.