MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,050

Ordered this for my dog. As a calcium supplement for her age. It comes packaged in a sturdy plastic bottle. It is a repurchase as I think the quality and ingredients are good. It benefits my dog’s teeth and bones. There is a slight improvement in her hind legs as she has broken it before.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

This is my go-to bone meal supplement for my dog's food - unfortunately it has been out of stock for quite a while. It is from US cattle and tested for heavy metals, which is important for me. And it has always been a great price. I hope it is available again soon.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

My kitty doesn't like chewing on bones but she still needs calcium to avoid having a deficiency. So I supplement her raw diet with a combination of various vitamins and minerals. I like the Now Brand as I find their products to contain quality ingredients. This seems to do the trick!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

The wide mouth packaging makes powdered bone meal easy to measure out, and the great price makes it a winning combination and staple calcium supplement in my cupboard.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

If you feed your dog raw food this is an excellent Product. This bone meal helps your dog solidifies its stool. It improves my dog stool and it is a great supplement. No smell.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

My daughter had a precavity at her last dental check up and cleaning. We purchased this to supplement the minerals she needs for tooth health. It seems to be helping and we will know more after the 6 month check up.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I add it to raw food diet for cats when I am low on grounded chicken bones. An inexpensive supplement in good sized package gives the benefit of ensuring calcium intake by our cats. I think they will live to be 25 (I will be 77 :-)

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this supplement after researching now homemade cat food is better for your cat. I mix this with cooked chicken and eggs as well as vegetables like carrots, potatoes and celery. So far my cat love it

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Works great 4 my girl. She doesn't do well with bones. My boy dont mind it either. Normally he avoids anything added to his food.