MD

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Good replacement of tablet sweetener; but note its 2 drawbacks

Very good replacement for my Equal brand tablet. And there's no weird taste in any beverage that I've added to, such as coffee, tea or collagen drink. I normally put 2-3 drops in my beverage (sweetness is close to half-sugar or one tablet of Equal sweetener). This gives me about 500 to 600 uses per bottle. Very good value for money. The only con is that it may not be as travel-friendly. So for staycation, I'll still bring along my tablet artificial sweetener. Another thing for ladies to take note - your fresh manicure may chip off if you try to lift the lid with your nail. After some time, I've learnt how to lift it with my thumb instead. :) All in all, this is one of the best purchases I've made on iHerb, and I will definitely repurchase (and even try out its other flavours). Do give a like if you've found this review useful. Thanks! :)

66d17065-5f27-437d-8a5f-b1e7a0d14c5a
08f2d3f1-d107-42fb-8475-c6485dc0eed8
Posted on May 3, 2022

I do love Now Foods Better Stevia. I use it in my coffee and really anywhere I'd normally use sugar. The added advantage with this stuff is that it's liquid, so it easily dissolves. Tastes great and no aftertaste that I can make out. Recommended!!! If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is one of our favourite "flavours" in our coffee. It adds just enough sweetness without spiking your blood sugars or giving you a sugar rush headache. iHerb usually has the best price for this brand (it's twice the price other places online). If you don't like the taste of stevia, might be best to go with another brand though since you can definitely taste stevia in it. Better stevia is good quality and even though it seems a bit expensive, you don't need too much to add just the right amount of sweetness. I use it mostly in coffee, but sometimes pancake recipes too.

I like this liquid stevia sweetener. The bottle is very small but you need only a few drops so it lasts for a while. I don't drink sweet hot beverage so I can't tell about smell or aftertaste. It consists of alcohol. I use it for creams and other desserts and it works perfect. I tried also a chocolate and caramel tastes. I like stevia better than erythritol.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I will try to post a review whem I use it UPDATE.... PLEASE LIKE MY COMMENT IF YOU SEE IT IS USEFUL ... Good .. not as sweet as other sweeteners but it is all natural so I like it you will need more that the recommended serving so, do not expect a similar sweetness to sugar

73e4fa22-27c6-4544-acf0-867e3c842b89
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Nice quality and a great sweetener to se. This part of my staple for baking, adding to lime or lemon juice. Decided to try the original version as I usually stick with Stevia glycerite. I didn’t notice any difference but my reason for going for stevia glycerite is that I don’t get the bitter aftertaste usually associated with stevia.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

excellent product, fast delivery. I have bought this product for many years now, because my husband enjoys it and I know it is good for him instead of white sugar. He prefers the original taste; he uses it in tea, with yogurt. Good quality, good quantity in each bottle. One bottle lasts a long time.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Love the size of this because I go through this stuff so fast. I think it tastes great and love using liquid vs a powder. Can add to cold drinks and no need for it to dissolve. No complaints at all it’s just a great choice for stevia with no erythritol.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Have been buying this for several years it's so good. You only need a few drops in drinks and i also use it to sweeten my morning porridge and when cooking muffins. There's no strong after taste. So much better than sugar and it lasts for ages. A must have in my pantry.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Now stevia is the best tasting stevia I've tried. It leaves the mildest aftertaste. Good for a keto diet. It is easy to use for liquid food. I add a few drops to my yoghurt and coffee. One bottle can last over a year as you only need a few drops for each serving.