MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I Love using these on the go. I love sweet tea so I keep Better stevia with me so I am less tempted to buy a sugary drink. They have different flavors and the are THE BEST tasting stevia I've ever used. these are great for anyone who is trying to cut sugar from their diet. There are so many servings in one tiny sized bottle, a little goes a long way. The package is really good quality so no mess when you need to use it. No forgotten unused packets or bottles leaking in your bag. I have several bottles so I can use different flavors in my tea, coffee, oatmeal and I can even add it to smoothie recipes and even muffins or pancakes.

0513814d-2ded-4019-ad04-3a7e66bdd63a
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I first tried this to sweeten lemon and water without the sugar. Worked great. Then discovered I could use it to replace soft drinks gin/lemon/7 up - change to gin/vodka lemon juice 4 drops of lemon twist and fill glass with water and ice. Used it to replace triple sec in my poured margarita. I have always loved the quality of Now products. They indicate the ingredients fully on label. The only negative thing - could come in larger size.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I have been enjoying this product with the lemon flavor. It really goes with some things better than the straight stevia. If I feel I want an orange soda pop (sigh!), I mix a can with a can of unflavored organic seltzer water and add a few drops of this stevia.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Now Foods Better Stevia Lemon twist is a perfect for my low carb, keto lifestyle. Every morning I take a shaker bottle, fill it 3/4 of the way, add 5-10 drops of this to taste, half a lemon (or to taste), 1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/4 tsp of vitamin C powder, 1/2 tsp of cream of tarter for potassium and a serving of magnesium citrate powder. Since I suffer from cold sores due to HSV-1 I also add Lysine powder which helps keep the virus at bay. This little additional addition of sweetness plus lemon flavor is perfect. There is no chemical taste at all and this is a very delicious and healthy drink. Keeps my electrolytes in check and the ACV and Lemon work as great detoxifiers. I trust Now Foods, family owned and high quality products. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I use the lemon to add to water for a nice change in taste and the unflavored to make a ginger mocktail. Both allow me to keep beverages low in calories and waistline friendly!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great in home brewed ice tea or water and fresh lemon for a refreshing drink. Also works in yogurt with fruit for a summery dessert.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Holy Moly does this taste amazing! Love adding to my tea. Tried with just hot water and Mmmm delicious. Great price for the size, saved a lot over my local health food store.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I add this to my lemon water as a boost to a more 'lemonade' flavor. Also great for lemon curd or lemon puddings, or an iced tea- love it.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I use a-2 drops of this to boost a lemonade (I don't use sugar), this just makes it nice enough that even kids will drink it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I have used many of the now stevia flavors and I personally have decided that they work best for me when added to foods and not liquids.