MD

4,794
icarotwist
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
27,908

This product is amazing! I have been struggling with digestion issues for years and finally found something that works. The betaine HCL really helps break down food and makes it so much easier to digest. It also increase acid level in your stomach. I am so happy I found this product and would highly recommend it to anyone struggling with digestion issues.

a45d483d-e5c3-4a80-af48-729c14161988
962f6834-9705-4455-acbe-79f8e2bcce77
ca803792-25e8-4c61-a243-585884d26acd
22de3ec0-085c-4d43-8b9e-e1ef182c034b
f1595fb2-b6f2-4392-99f4-fa5187626b78
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone. For all the age good for immunity system. 1000mg

03d613e6-4b0e-4593-b994-3b662347d74e

I honestly don't know what I'd do without this product. I've taken many different brands of HCl, but this is the best quality and value. The ingredients are clean and the pill size is easy to swallow. It has helped my digestion immensely. I was dealing with a stomach ulcer and liver congestion as well as leaky gut to the point where I was bedridden for a few months. Taking a high dosage of this product with each meal helped to completely turn my health around. I'm now able to take less with each meal because my liver has improved significantly. This product has been so beneficial. I can't recommend it enough.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I cannot be without this, Now food Betaine HCL 648 mg 120 capsules is amazing. It is very good for digestion you need to take it just before a meal. I take it before lunch and Dinner. After you finish your meal you don’t feel bloated or uneasiness in the stomach. When you burp you feel your food is digested. This is my 2nd bottle. Best of all no reflux after food at all. Everybody should try this product. Thanks to I herb 👍👍

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have IBS, acid reflux and bad digestion overall. Taking this right before starting a meal seems to give me a sign of relief to not experience heartburn. I'm going to gradually increase the dosage to train my stomach to increase the acidity count. I hope to not be dependent on this someday but for now, this is saving my stomach.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It’s a life savior for me. Helped me in so many ways, I didn’t even think it could. I started with 2 capsules per meal (I eat 2 times a day being on Keto) then gradually within 2 weeks added 2 more, and continued taking 4 capsules with every meal for 6 months (finally started feeling full and satisfied from food, got rid of usual constipation and huge bloatedness), after 6 months started taking 3 capsules with every meal, After 2 more months – 2 capsules, when tried taking only 1 with every meal and that didn’t work - horrible constipation and bloatedness returned. So I’m taking 2 capsules with every meal now and feel wonderful, intend to continue like that for 6 more months. I hope that one day I will be able to digest everything on my own without it.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The supplement that could save lives yes ! This supplement has literally saved my digestion a lot and when I mean a lot no bloating or anything whatsoever. The dosages vary from person to person because of the low stomach acid. I personally had to take 7 capsules before every meal. Start with 1 and gradually increase till you get a slight burning sensation in your stomach and reduce 1 pill from that and that’s your dosage. Lastly some people may need to take much higher dosages because of the their low stomach acid and it’s completely fine. Low stomach acid is caused due to anxiety and stress

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Betaine HCL is a very important element in gastric digestion, in particular the production of HCL. The production of gastric juice depends on the proper release of the hormone gastrin. Gastrin is produced by the mucosal cells in the distal non-acidic part of the stomach. I felt a big improvement in my digestion as well as my acid reflux.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

These have worked for a lot of people... But PLEASE BE CAREFUL! If you take one capsule and have a warming sensation and your symptoms don't improve. Stop IMMEDIATELY. Don't blindly continue to take them (like I did). It's taken me over 6months (and counting) to fully heal from the pain this + Apple Cider Vinegar caused.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I bought this vitamin two weeks ago and it has already helped me to increase my quality of life. My doctor says that I'm in the best shape of my life and the only thing that I should focus on is working on my brain, so I'm going back to buying vitamins