MD

1,191
BioResearcher
Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Immunity and anti-aging support 🌿

This is a high quality Astragalus extract supplement that is standardized to 70% polysaccharides. The ingredients and composition is pretty good. I take it once a day on an empty stomach with some water for maximum absorption. The pills are medium size and easy to swallow. They don't have a strong odor and they don't leave an after taste. Since taking them, I feel healthier and stronger (very good for the winter time). There's also some research that suggest it may encourage telomere lengthening (anti-aging). The bottle is not too big and has a flip cap. The package arrived swiftly and safely. In summary, this is a good product from a good company and I recommend it. 👍

11aac215-5684-4d14-8cac-c9946fe0ac2c
17f116fa-1f50-48b0-9584-6f0a01524bc0
1ae5dc33-664e-4489-a13d-e9f693426013
d69c02c7-24ae-48af-8d29-ced4c38b685d
Posted on May 11, 2022

Best for ur kidney and the product also good price, good quality, those have age around 30 above should recomend taking it to tonic ur kidney, good for those who have cold leg and cold hand. The ingredient is good coz it extract compare to root. Absolute hemp for me. It also reduce the urine bubble too.

13ebec96-e990-4db8-a21e-fbdcef674e5d
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I use this for my immune system... need a boost/protection with Covid still around...and protecting the liver and kidneys (plus d manntose) for bladder infection. Astragalus has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. I also noted my Raynauds was not a problem even up on Rainbow mtn. in Peru, and it was freezing!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

More Plates More Dates recommend taking these for kidney health and possibly an anti-aging benefit. He recommends taking 4500mg a day so I would say this dosage is on the reserved side. He's a tank, and I am not so I take 3000mg a day. 2 pills 3x a day. I am on medication that is harmful to the kidneys but it's a life-saving medication so I have to stay on it. These are the only supplement known to improve kidney function. So I will be buying a lot of these......

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Comes from great quality ingredient and high composition of herbs in this supplement gives improvement in my health. I usually take it in my diet and really gives benefit to the concern part of my health. The taste and size is acceptable. So far this supplement suitable with me. The package also secure👍🏻

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

When it comes to your kidneys this product is a must have. Pretty cheap price for what you are getting. This is the extract version which is miles better than the root form, so if you want accurate dosing go with this form. I can safely say that this product has helped my eGFR.

bbd6b2ca-fc1f-4716-afb2-371de72af344
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I take this herb for immune system support and healthy immune cell function. I trust the NOW Foods brand to be of the highest quality. Their herbal products are generally standardized and non-GMO. These are important qualities in the supplements I take.