MD

4.8
Based on 1,124 Ratings
Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Excellent! NOW Artichoke Extract, 450 mg, 90 Veg Capsules

My wife and I supplement with NOW Artichoke Extract because artichoke extract is reputed to revitalize and regrow the liver. The liver processes ALL food. If the liver is taxed, some fat fails to process and accumulates on both the liver and in stomach fat. The liver is the only organ in the body that can regenerate itself; artichoke extract triggers regeneration. And increases bile production substantially immediately. Combine with curcumin to protect the liver from toxicity and to control inflammation, which is a liver killer. Combine with ginger to aid digestion. An excellent product and very good value.

ac4aca56-5abf-4747-befd-9c819eb83ee0

I've been taking NOW Foods Artichoke Extract for a few months now and I'm really happy with the results. I've noticed a significant decrease in my appetite and cravings, and I'm losing weight slowly but steadily. The capsules are easy to take and I haven't experienced any side effects.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone. For all the age good for immunity system

8de53566-a4d2-406f-9b9a-8495047d1b6f
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Artichoke Extract has a long history of use by herbalists as a digestive tonic. Modern scientific studies have confirmed that Artichoke Extract can promote healthy digestive function through its ability to support normal bile flow and fat digestion. In addition, Artichoke Extract features flavonoids (such as luteolin and apigenin) that have been shown to support a healthy vascular system

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

High quality supplement with a high quality ingredient. Definitely has improved my digestion without me making any alterations to my diet. If you have any concern about taste, it’s encapsulated and has zero taste. Arrived to my door packaged nicely. I’m seeing the benefits so will definitely continue to buy in the future!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

The excellent quality of the vitamin is very pleasing. Packed with all the benefits I need in a supplement. No taste to be concerned about when taking the supplement. No after taste of composition. I’ve incorporated in my daily diet. Excellent packaging. Excellent ingredients used in this product. No recommended improvements.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have always liked I herb products for their effectiveness. Although I have only just started taking these capsules, my system seems to be responding well, so I feel less tired with a marked decrease in the swelling of my liver. I have no doubt about the quality of this product and I will continue to take it.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I really feel the effect but in 2 month minimum. Good quality, proper size and easy to swallow. This product is always in my basket. Will recommend.

22ffa22e-ceb7-4cbf-867d-f68dc801b613
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

This artichoke leaf extract dramatically improved my IBD or so I discovered had BAD -Bile Acid Diarrhoea! Also improved digestion! Even stopped taking digestive enzymes to help digestion

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Good quality product for the gallbladder. I had bile stasis and this remedy helped me to solve this problem. I take it periodically as a course one capsule before a meal.