MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This herb is an amazing supplements for this day and age especially. It provides great benefit for the entire health via its great antiinflammatory effect, balancing cutokines and immune response. The ingredients is a high-quality standardised extract from the aerial parts of the plant, which are the most helpful. It also improves health status when the body is affected by retroviral activation, like EBV, CMV and others alike.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I use this product when I am feeling run down just at the point where I suspect I may be coming down with something. I combine it with other anti virals like zinc, D3, vitamin c, NAC, and quercetin. It is an extremely bitter herb that scares the socks off any nasty bug that is trying to make your body its next home. Don’t over use it in the winter or you will feel very cold.

Posted on May 6, 2022

In my country, Andrographis is called " Xuyên tâm liên". The taste of andrographis is bitter. That's the reason why I bought this supplement. In capsules, it's easy to take. Andrographis stimulates the immune system. I use it for common cold, infection of the throat.

c0816525-ffad-41be-a315-c257bdaaf103
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Im just beginning to take this supplement. So far the quality seems good. The ingredients are minimal, so no excess nasty stuff. The composition of extractvto whole herb is in a good ratio. The capsule avoid any bitter taste, which andrographis is famous for. I have to take many daily as im on a protocol, and im very happy with the value as well as the quality, as for the benefits ill have to see. I generally find andrographis to be a superior herb for infections.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Fast delivery in EU! I have good experience with NOW Foods products, so I have ordered also Andrographis Extract from this brand. The tablets are easy to swallow. I like content of 400 mg per capsule, but I would appreciate bigger package, so that I dont have to order often.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Great quality and good ingredients in this supplement to bring up immunity. taste is bitter but not a concern as it is swallowed as a capsule.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I take this supplement when I get a cold. I l feel like it helps my body fight infection without putting my immune system in overdrive.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,069

Excellent immunity booster! I trust this supplement so much that it has been part of my daily diet, it always helps improve the function of my immune system,

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.