MD

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have had shortness of breath for several months and decided to try American Ginseng. I took 4 capsules 3 times a day (double the recommended dosage stated on the container). My condition has improved quite a bit and I will continue the same dosage for another week before changing to 2 capsules 3 times a day.

47126024-ce4b-46dd-88ee-24e0ca15a86d
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Ginseng is an herbal plant found in North America and eastern Asia. There are many different types of ginseng, such as American ginseng, Korean red ginseng, Indian ginseng, and Siberian ginseng. American ginseng like this is a very popular variety. American ginseng is known for its stimulant and adaptogenic properties. The main active components of American ginseng are ginsenosides. Over thirty ginsenosides have been isolated, which can be classified into several groups: Protopanaxadiol-type, including Rb1, Rc, Rb2, Rd, Rg3, and Rh2 ginsenosides; Ginsenosides protopanaxatriol-type, including Rg1, Re, Rg2, and Rh1 ginsenosides; Oleanolic acid-type, such as Ro ginsenoside. The taste is normal. I take only one in the morning and it gives me a smooth relaxed amount of energy.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My husband takes this product to help him manage his blood sugar. Along with diet and exercise, he has found this to be the best secondary line of defense against spiking blood sugar. As a diabetic, it is so important for him to have quality products that help him meet his goals in managing his health.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I bought this for my brother. American Ginseng is the strongest of the ginsengs from the far east. I also take ginseng to boost brain function, primarily for memory. I believe this American ginseng has much improved my memory and my thinking is more clear. NOW supplements are regarded as quality supplements.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

it enhances the immune system. In theory, this improvement in immune function could help the body fight off infection and disease. Several clinical studies have shown that American ginseng does boost the performance of cells that play a role in immunity.

a0b26931-6656-455b-924f-49519f5b9d64
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

A. Ginseng is helpful for vitality and de-stressing. It may help to boost the immunity. Doesn’t have scent / taste Size of the pill is fine

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Taking to help with get up and go in the morning. Product was recommended by a health professional so I know it has quality ingredients. Tablet is easy to take.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

American ginseng helps boost my immunity keep me energitic. Unlike other ginseng it does not cause you to feel heaty. Suitable for people who get heaty or fever easily if taking other kinds of adaptogen.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Americam jinseng! Wow! since the day I have started to take it, I became relax more and more. th My doctor asked me to take Americam Jinseng as it is good for wemen.