MD

Posted on May 31, 2022

I like the quality. I tried another inexpensive brand of ALA, and I think it was bothering me. This is a brand that's less expensive than others, but it's good quality. That being said, I would never recommend anyone to take alpha lipoic acid. I use it as a part of the Cutler protocol, but even using it this way, which is supposed to be safe, chelation is hard on my body, it causes oxidative stress. Took me 4 years to build up to 250 mg. Do not take if you're pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or breastfeeding.

A year ago, I had numbness in the body from moving from a long sitting position to the point of fainting. After researching, I discovered that the deficiency of this acid causes numbness in the body due to inflammation of the central nervous system, and after using it for three days, the numbness went away. This acid is very important for people with diabetes and they use insulin needles to keep their nerves from infections in all parts of the body. I strongly advise diabetics to use acid to protect their nerves from damage to the eyes, for example. It also regulates blood sugar. They can take a 300 mg tablet daily. My experience with acid is real, not propaganda

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

love the product feels light on the face brighten the face. . the scent is very mild and doesn't irritate . the brand is very high quality. the size is reasonable good . all the packaging came in good condition. i am yet to see the benefit on my face. ingredient is all high quality taste is soft and the use is easy to swallow

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I started taking 600 mg for one month. Now I take 250 mg. Told by my NP Doctor to try it it is what our bodies produce but not in the amount we need. Some vegetables have it. I have come off 1,800 mg Gabapentin slowly. I only take one Gabapentin a day. I take that at night. So far it has truly helped me tremendously to come off so much medications that is not good for my stomach. I like Now products.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been using Alpha Lipoic Acid on and off for years and I can honestly say that the NOW brand offers the best quality and purest ingredients where withing a few weeks I can feel the difference. ALA has a long list of health benefits including helping keep aging skin more supple and elastic. Unfortunately we don't get enough of it in our diets. Alpha-lipoic acid also helps with free radicals due to it's strong antioxidant properties, which may reduce inflammation and skin aging, promote healthy nerve function, lower heart disease risk factors, and slow the progression of memory loss disorders.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Quality is very good!! I’m really impressed. I can see lots benefits. It’s being good for my diet. Taste is okay. Size is great and package is really good also ingredients are great. Excellent composition. I really like about the package. It’s excellent. It’s good for my age

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Recommend to take ALA wiht berberine to help my metabolism. It gave me really inflamed joints those, too acidic perhaps. I think I was sensitive to this product or it irritated my sensitive gut. I took it for about 2 months and did ot notice much difference in my well being.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

f2c160f4-f841-4736-ac57-d1e920d33656