MD

Based on 8,224 Ratings
6,852
1,005
Posted on May 7, 2022

L-carnitine is good for post workout recovery, I have less fatigue as well as better muscle strength. This formulation can be taken throughout the day even you are not working out. This is the second time I am putchasing this product, highly recommend for people excercise often and others who seek better energy production.

27d81419-ef86-4db1-ba91-6a83d751c072

This ALC is pretty good. The composition and ingredients quality is good and I feel more energetic and calmer. That said, the pills size is big and it's a bit pricey. I take it in the morning on an empty stomach with some water. Even though the pills are big I find these capsules easy to swallow. They don't leave an after taste or cause acid reflux. The bottle is big and has a flip cap that is easy to open yet secure. The package delivery was fast as usual. In summary, I would buy this again.

f05f381a-45d0-41fd-9aa8-0adec777da11
24f437d7-fc4e-4e14-835a-667f7a56c5fc
03770d7c-5240-434e-8779-77ac86bb0c15
c75d7aab-be9c-457e-b5d0-1699b1771557
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I was diagnosed with a neurological autoimmune disease last year. After doing a lot of research about good quality supplements for nerve damage, especially related to motor neuron damage in the muscles, I purchased NOW Aceytl-L-Carnitine. It has helped with my muscle cramps. I have more energy and have lost weight since taking this product along with eating an anti-inflammatory diet. I highly recommend this to everyone!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I've been taking acetyl L-carnitine for many years. Previously, I take this supplement for slimming purpose as L carnitine is known to help burn fats in the body. But in 2015, I contracted a chronic neurological automimmune illness so basically most of my nerves in my body are impaired. My memory and congnitive function are impaired. I have bad dailty nerve pain too. Therefore, I began taking more dosage of this supplement. My cognitive function is not healed but has improved quite a bit. I also have lost a bit of weight. So yes, I will continue to take this Acetyl L-carnitine. Hope this helps :)

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Significant changes in results after changing from L-Carnitine to this more inclusive product. Aside from the benefits in my workouts and post-workout recovery, overall this product suits me better and I will definitely keep this in my regime. After more than a few months, the results speak for themselves and I definitely encourage others on the same path to try, you will not be disappointed. Just realize you need to maintain around 1.5 to 2x months before you see noticeable results - it is worth it though ;-)

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Good quality product. The pills are small and easy to swallow, they don't have any taste either. The supplement is best to be taken in the morning on an empty stomach for best absorption. I take these as part of my chronic fatigue supplement regimen and I already see the result. I have a lot more energy and less brain fog. The best part about these supplements is the increase in mood. I feel a lot happier even on the days when I don't have much energy.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I take this Acetyl-L-Carnitine with NADH to (hopefully) increase energy production. Acetyl-L-Carnitine is frequently low in brain tissue, and I am hoping that over time, this will help improve my cognition dysfunction (brain fog). Acetyl-L-Carnitine may help lower pain levels and may lessen fatigue in people with ME/CFS and/or fibromyalgia, which is why I am taking it. While I haven't noticed a significant improvement yet, I'm hoping that longterm (after six months or more), I'll notice a marked difference, and I hope to be able to update on my experience then.

HealthNut4ever
Posted on May 24, 2022

I've been taking 2 Veggies Caps every morning (on an empty stomach) and two before I go to bed for the last 2 months and I can already tell how much better (and younger) I feel. I did a LOT of researchabout Acetyl-L-Carnitine before I bought it on iHerb and I'm glad I did! Acetyl-L-Carnitine is needed in the process of ATP, which provides the energy for production of every living cell in our bodies! This should be Must Have in everyone's Vitamin-Nutrition Daily Needs.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

SUPER Antioxidant for BRAIN!!! This supplement is amazing! Gives you tons of natural energy!Taste nice and good size in good packege!We I and my huzband take 1capsul per day.When taken as a supplement, L-Carnitine has been shown to have a beneficial impact on weight loss and improved brain function. It has also been linked to improved heart health, exercise performance and recovery, reduction in muscle soreness and increased oxygen supply to muscles.Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an excellent antioxodant for brain health and less to lose weight.Good luck for all!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Acetyl-L-Carnitine has benefits to neurological health but I guess the result varies depending on the source of your problems and given the brain is so complex. Took this for tinnitus and it seemed to have slightly improved. Did not feel any side effects and would have more patience for this.