MD

4.7
Based on 2,100 Ratings
1,763
3,741

This is the best oil I have ever tried. I regularly buy it every month as we use it daily. Just one big squirt down your throat with a couple under your tongue. It works very effective with warts as a topical solution. Just dab some everyday onto the wart and it will go away in a week. For sore throats, this thing is the best. As soon as you feel a tingle in your throat, a couple of squirts down the hatch but make sure it hits the back of your throat to be really effective. Leave it for a few seconds then wash it down with some water. You will feel the sting as it has a very high spicy taste to it. The improvement is outstanding in only a couple of days. The quality is outstanding as this is the only brand I have tried and it really works !!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

There may be a correlation with my ability to hold off getting COVID despite being at risk. Also there may be a correlation for helping my mom recover during her COVID infection & improving her sense of smell. However, this is speculative. We will continue taking it as we haven’t encountered any issues.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I use this for both toothache & at the first signs of a sore throat. For toothache, I rub directly on the affected area. For a sore throat, I use the dropper and use 2 drops on the back of my tongue. It seems to keep any infection from those two things, from getting any worse. Very, Very strong, so some may not be able to take.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Great quality brand. Minimal ingredients just the source of wild oreganol. I take this when I'm not feeling well with a cold virus or something along those lines. Very important to take a little bit and not daily, I usually would use it every other day. I don't follow the directions as a tiny drop goes a long way. Its powerful and only necessary for dire circumstances.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Well I have a lot to be thankful for this amazing oil with potent quality ingredients. It boosts the immune system, if I feel sluggish I take some of these drops. This is a potent oil, I drop under my tongue and chase with water. When Covid broke out I bought this fast, I never got Covid. I believe this quality product gave me the benefit of a strong immune system. This has been my experience I’m 62 and unvaccinated.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This is a medicine cabinet essential and has so many uses! I have used it orally to help with cold/flu and when struggling with candida imbalance. I’ve also used it on a plantar wart which seemed to help. It is very strong tasting and a little bit goes a long way. I drop it into water and drink it that way rather than putting directly on my tongue.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This is a go-to product for our family if we aren't feeling 100%. It has been in our "health toolbox" for years, and especially now we find it a great reassurance to have handy if a family member gets sick. It's very potent - only need a small amount to help.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is genuinely the best fix just for aggravation. I had an insane toothache and I put a few drops on it 3 x daily and it was gone in 2 days... I likewise use it on my toothbrush and it keeps my breath smelling and feeling new. Put several drops with water to avert a cold or illness.... be careful it consumes, however to me feels so great, similar to it's truly working :)

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

i ve loved oil of oregano for a long time since I used it first time, 18 years ago. For me, it is like a remedy for all disease. it sounds odd, but for me it is. i applied it on piles. It was so painful for a minute but it worked after 3 days application. And when I have symptoms of a cold and flu, I put 2 drops under my tongue before my sleep or empty stomach until I feel ok. i try to avoid to go to see a doctor unstead I find an alternatives for my sickness. One of my favorites is oil of oregano. This product is extremely good quality. Wild and non gmo. The price seems costly but for me, it is reasonable as K cant find this kine of beauty with this price. It becomes a must during Covid-19. Thanks North American Herb & Spice.