MD

4.8
Based on 8,844 Ratings
7,548
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I love the ingredients it’s easy to take and you don’t even smell the fish when you take it and it helps you to go on with your omega-3 daily Good for age and hair and cholesterol. Against inflammation. Good for heart. Taste is no fish smell. High quality.

f41bc304-554b-496a-b500-a91f68da0717

Best omega supplement I've found to date. The gelatin capsules are fairly sturdy and don't seem to dissolve all at once. Thus I experience little to none of the "fishy" aftertastes of the other fish oil capsules I've tried. They aren't a fan of high humidity, so make sure to store them in a lower humidity room. These don't have any sort of overwhelming fishy taste to them and the light lemon flavoring masks any taste. Good way to get more fish omegas into one's life. I also appreciate how this brand sustainably harvests and processes the fish in an ecologically sound way. While this brand may be a touch more pricy, it's worth it.

404841fb-acbd-4ee4-8772-44a9971f0843
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

as what most users of this would say, best fish oil! i am not picky to the smell or taste since I love fish but I appreciate the lemon. haven't done my blood test yet so we will see in my annual exam next year if my cholesterol and other stuff are still in normal level after bouts of anxiety and insomnia. but one thing for sure, it helps with my anxiety and overall mood (along with my other vitamins and mineral that I take on a daily basis). however, my worry is that iherb keeps on increasing the price and if they continue I have no choice but buy it from a local reseller here in Philippines.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I got this omega for my dad who is over 70. It was packaged well. The tastes weren’t bad at all with no fish smell. He has tried a lot of different fish oils and he said this one has the best quality. A lot of doctors recommended this product in terms of better ingredients and quality and both my dad and I highly recommend this product as well!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Such a quality product. Ethically sourced and produced. The lemon flavor is definitely a bonus (though I'd have bought it even with a fishy taste because I never minded that!) I absolutely love this omega and take it whenever I'm low on eggs and fish in the diet, especially for those long winter months. My only wish is that it was a bit more affordable, though I appreciate paying for a higher quality source.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I love the Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega fish oil! It’s high concentrated levels of omega-3’s are amazing and is just what’s needed for optimal immune function, brain health and for a healthy heart!! The best part is it has a great lemon taste and no fishy aftertaste!!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I feel so incredibly different since I started taking these. A calmness in my mind and body. I don’t get hangry in between meals. I will always take these because the powerful effect they have had on my health in only 2 days of taking these I almost couldn’t believe how different I felt and now a week after taking them I am certain these will be a part of my supplement for years to come! Bravo to a company producing something so well!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I've been off the fish oils for a while but when I asked my very well respected doctor and my naturopath what brand to buy they both said Nordic Naturals. I'm always concerned about contaminated fish oil but Nordic has third party testing which puts my mind at ease. A little pricey but worth it.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

When choosing a particular product, you must always choose the manufacturer first, and only then the numbers. Well, you will buy fish oil that has a high content of EPA and DHA, but what is it worth if its production and raw materials are of poor quality. Don't be fooled by numbers and marketing moves, buy what has been proven, buy a product where the manufacturer has proven to be good, this applies to every Nordic Naturals product. If my review was helpful, click "Yes" at the bottom of the page

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I know it is a little more pricey but in our 20 year opinion of using Nordic Naturals, it is worth every penny. Nowadays it is so important to pay attention to the supplements you put in your body. Nordic Naturals is the real deal. The best in the industry. We are fans!