MD

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Nordic Naturals makes the best omega vitamins. They are high quality and I have been using them for many years. I really think the taste is great. There are no fishy burps or anything. They dont taste like fish at all. I have done a lot of research and these appear to have the most benefits.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I am a fan of the Nordic Naturals brand for quality, ingredients, product safety and integrity. I looked at third party ratings of fish oils when choosing a brand as they are not all rated the same. I was keen to take advantage of D3 with the omegas. No noticeable fishy aftertaste :D

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

So far so good! Great way to get my extra VitD for the winter. Good quality and purity. Soft Gels go down easy and no fish taste burps. Hopefully it is helping with reducing inflammation...hard to tell at this point. I also like not having to take multiple pills as this is Omega3 and D3 in one softgel.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I’m on statins for pretty high cholesterol and naturally have low stamina. Started taking this fish oil supplement and I can do more on the treadmill. I have no doubt about the quality of this product for the heart. I’m 33 years of age and definitely gonna keep buying this long-term.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

adults really need omega 3, what's more, the age is not getting young anymore. so good for the heart etc. we need this to maintain health

4503e489-8ebb-4429-8e07-70995b70342d
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

They have a really great taste, not fishy at all. The pills are easy to swallow so it is a comfortable experience. The composition is pretty good it has a decent amount of omega-3’s, a balance between EPA and DPA.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have been taking this omega fish oil for over a decade as part of my supplement routine and cannot recommend it more. High quality ingredients and doesn’t have any fishy taste. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have Heart arrhythmia and this product has really helped me to ease them and make me feel so much better again! I would recommend!

Aida
Posted on May 25, 2022

They are easy to take and there is no aftertaste or any unpleasant sensations in my stomach. It was a very good price and dosage ! Very satisfied with the product. Recommend for your immune system. Benefits are a lot.