MD

4.9
Based on 1,379 Ratings
1,254
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

My daughter has an autoimmune disease and her endocrinologist wants her to take Vitamin D. She loves fish oil (crazy, I know) so I know she’s most apt to take it in this form. She’s in college so remembering to take it is all on her. Nordic Naturals is the brand that I trust for high quality, safe fish oil. It’s pricey, but worth it.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Nordic Naturals makes the best omega vitamins. They are high quality and I have been using them for many years. I really think the taste is great. There are no fishy burps or anything. They dont taste like fish at all. I have done a lot of research and these appear to have the most benefits.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

First time I am using this omega, fish oil, (and Oslomega 3-6-9)and it's almost 3 months now. No specific taste. the package was fine. I have slightly high cholesterol (LDL) and blood triglyceride, it didn't reduce them as you read on the internet, but generally, I feel better .combination with D3 with reduced depression.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Nordic Naturals has been my go to brand for fish oil for years now. They’re not afraid to show their lab results that prove they use high quality ingredients. I take fish oil for its many benefits towards heart health - especially cholesterol, mental health, eye health, inflammation, healthy skin, liver health, bone health and more. While the pills are on the large side, they’re relatively easy to swallow with no fishy aftertaste.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I am a fan of the Nordic Naturals brand for quality, ingredients, product safety and integrity. I looked at third party ratings of fish oils when choosing a brand as they are not all rated the same. I was keen to take advantage of D3 with the omegas. No noticeable fishy aftertaste :D

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

So far so good! Great way to get my extra VitD for the winter. Good quality and purity. Soft Gels go down easy and no fish taste burps. Hopefully it is helping with reducing inflammation...hard to tell at this point. I also like not having to take multiple pills as this is Omega3 and D3 in one softgel.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Absolutely the best omega product. If I only took one supplement, this would be it. I feel it helps with inflammation and dry skin and protects my heart. There is no after taste. I also take other Nordic products, like their vitamin D3 and their Magnesium complex.