MD

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

It is a great addition to your children's daily diet. There are easy-to-swallow mini-gel capsules with a matching mild fishy smell. I have already bought it for my daughter four times. I have noticed that her cognitive abilities increase as she goes to school, and she becomes more attentive and focused. It takes less time to do homework, and as a reward, more time in ballroom and Latin American dancing. My conclusion is simple. You should try this OMEGA COMPLEX if you want to grow the Champion.

5b11cf53-619d-4652-9124-9c940560c8fc
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It's my first time buying this brand and I'm very impressed! I've always had gross fish taste after taking fish oil supplements and get zero of that with these. I'm going to purchase the larger bottle when I'm close to running out. I'm hoping these help with my acne and dry winter skin.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

The best Omega-3! High quality and made with amazing ingredients. I feel great knowing that I am using a product that cares about what goes into their vitamins.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I try to supplement my omega 3 oils as that is an important oil for your body. This brand I like and trust and the lemon flavor stops any fishy taste.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Really good brand and quality products, but i couldn't tolerate it as i can't handle certain fish. switched to krill oil and gave this to my father. and now he orders them regularly

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

My nutritionist recommended it for overall health. Excellent vitamins, just what you need immunity. There’s a hint of fish smell, but it can be used on it. Pills are easy to swallow. Great supplement, I do recommend!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This Omega-3 is a good price & I like the lemon as I find these hard to swallow + the size of pills isn't huge - which I like too. That said, I don't find the quality of the fish oil stellar so that's why I gave it 3 stars.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I'm well aware of the importance of doing what I can for good brain health, especially now I'm well into middle age. Good Omegas are the obvious choice and after careful research, the Nordic range seem to be the best there is. My kids also take this, and the lemon flavour makes the thought of swallowing fish oil that much more palatable for them. I would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 20, 2021

As all the vitamins of Nordic Naturals without any doubt you can buy it. It is of high quality, purified and well working Omega. It’s easy to swallow, has no specific taste and is free of gluten and artificial preservatives ( if this info is important for anyone) For sure I recommend!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Good quality brand I can trust, no smell, easy to swallow.