MD

4.8
Based on 4,489 Ratings
3,771
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This fish oil product is great quality. EPA and DHA is totally 550 mg which is more than other brands in my country.Therefore, its benefit me and also my parents who have age over 55 yrs. Its ingredients have tested that no toxic and heavy metals. Therefore, feel good, don't have to worry to have this product. Moreover, the package is good.

168048c1-86ec-44b7-8c2a-4135179d1b15
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Nordic Naturals Omega-3 fish oil helps reduce inflammation and is taste friendly. Helps me with blood vessel and heart health, joint health and lustrous hair. So many benefits from the quality ingredients, my GP and Naturopath take it too. A good preventative. Easy to use packaging and safe for any age.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

good quality and ingredients, comfy package, quick absorption, nice taste. Helps and benefits for improvement of immune system people at any age. Very light taste of fish, but sufficient amount of omega., which is healthy for hairs and heart, and decreases level of cholesterol and inflammation level.Excellent for support of healthy joint structure. Bought it for my mother, she likes it.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My doctor recommended taking an Omega-3 to help with my cholesterol level. After trying several different brands, this one was recommended when I was shopping at a health food store. It's the ONLY fish oil that I can tolerate that doesn't make me burp the fishy taste. Very pleasant

Posted on May 30, 2022

Nordic Naturals have been the leader of fine fish oils for over a decade. I rotate between the Omega-3 and Cod Liver throughout the year, and occasionally will get their Ultra Omega if I want to really up my Omegas. I wish the company made a Salmon oil, but what they make is great. If you have a problem swallowing the soft gels, you can easily bite the soft gels. The taste is nice and kids and people who hate fish don’t have a problem. I will usually take these with food, and nothing too hot, as with oils you’d want to preserve the heat sensitive nutrients. Overall, great price, great product. There’s no hype here, it’s purely a good product. It’s great for all any age. The quality is hard to beat. And the ingredient used are from deep water fish so there’s less junk found within the oil. The benefit of taking fish oils is so important for our overall health. Look at the package and it will highlight what it’s good for. I use it for my heart, eyes, brain, skin, hair, and overall daily function.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

One of the best omega 3 supplements you can buy! Good quality oil and it's in triglyceride form which is superior to other forms. Most brands don't even disclose which form they use. I also love the taste! It has a subtle lemon flavour, but not overpowering. No fishy taste whatsoever! I will allways go ba k to this brand!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I started taking this years ago based on a recommendation from my ophthalmologist for dry eyes, not to mention all the other benefits of taking Omega 3’s(heart, skin, muscles). Although the pills are large they are very easy to swallow and have a slight lemon flavor. Easy way to take a necessary supplement.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The quality of the omega fish oil is very good. My daughter age is 4 and she is taking it every day. All ingredients are natural. I can see good improvement with my daughter. The taste is also good.

e0405e84-cf0a-406a-b371-63ba92b480c9
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I think this is a very good supplement. Omega-3 is essential, especially when you don't like fatty fish, like salmon. This product has no bad additives and no bad taste. Sometimes it's a little bit difficult for me to digest this, but this might be due to my own digestion. I used to have no problems with this at all. Very good supplement and good quality.