MD
Based on 1,077 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,077 Ratings
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I have been taking these Cod Liver Oil capsules since Sep 2021. I love the lemon taste and the calming effect Cod Liver Oil has on my tired brain especially after a long day of hard work. It aids in relieving my headache too. I am so glad I made the switch from Fish Oil capsules to these. Thank you Nordic Naturals!

4f5217a9-84f8-4acf-9e2e-029f1ed5abc5
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I like that this is a quality supplement packaged as a single ingredient and I have no concern giving this to my child since he was aged 4 and now he's almost a teen. It's got the added benefit thag there is no fishy taste and it's got the good omegas good for heart health, besides managing cholesterol and inflammation levels. My skin is also more moisturized since taking this. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful for you. 🤗🙏

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I had been buying the liquid cod liver oil by Nordic which started to make me feel like I was going to gag when I opened the bottle. I know CLO is helpful for inflammation and aches and pains but taking it off a spoon became impossible and I found I was hardly using a formula I knew could be helpful...After buying these cod liver oil gel caps and taking 2-3 per day, I realized how much better I feel....My knees aren't aching, my joints feel better and I'm not having any fish burps or digestive issues from the pills.....I take one pilll with breakfast and one with dinner and sometimes one with lunch..I can really see benefits from using cod liver oil and so much better to swallow pills than gag down an oily liquid from a spoon.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Nordic Naturals and Carlson Labs are the two quality brands I use for arctic cod liver oil. What I like about Nordic Naturals is that they are soft gels rather than liquid, so I am more diligent about taking them. It does not have a fishy taste or aftertaste for me at all, and I trust the product I receive from iHerb more than Amazon.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I enjoy the quality of ingredients and the good and accurate description on the label, I find it convenient price-wise and all in the family take it with great enthusiasm. nothing wrong to say about it, I e find Nordic naturals to be a trustworthy manufacturer and their products top class

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I was recommended to use Nordic Naturals because of quality and I find their product to be good. I was surprised the first time using this version how strong the lemon flavor/scent is (not a bad thing) which I found to be a little stronger than some of their other products.

This brand is the high quality in ingredient fish oil you don’t taste at all the fish it’s good for age packaging is eco-friendly benefits omega-3 is there it’s good there is vitamin A good for hairIt’s good for inflammation for cholesterol and it’s good for heart you don’t taste fish it’s good for the hair I highly recommend it I’m going to keep buying it

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Top quality cod liver oil from a top quality brand. I like to save on supplements and I do not buy simple ingredients from top brands (I think it is waste) but I would not try to save on cod liver oil and only buy the best third-party certified for environmental toxins, including heavy metals stuff like this one. Good and balanced dose of omegas and (very important) low on vitamin A. Some other brands give an overload of vitamin A with their Omegas, which can be dangerous. No aftertaste and easy to take. Love it.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Good quality. Natural source of Vitamin A -- and tests well on me. Hardly any smell, easy to swallow, very pure product and pure ingredient. Received in a good packaging. These cod liver oil capsules are great. I’ve noticed an improvement in my skin and hair.Give you energy, and clean your arteries of bad fat, and more