MD

Posted on May 12, 2022
Great way to consume omega!

I like that this is made specifically from arctic cod liver. Not from smth you don’t really know what, but from a specific fish. I expect better results from taking omega in such a form. And the size/volume of the bottle is good (quite big and will last for a while).

ced8c5b3-7ad7-4354-bb29-193a5f217965
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I remember my parents used to feed us 1 tablespoon of cod liver oil every morning when we were kids. I used to hate the taste of it. Now as an adult ,I truly see the benefits of taking a good high quality fish oil, let alone a purified arctic cod liver oil like this, i am confident with the quality of this brand, i am already taking their capsule fish oil without fail. Nordic naturals has been my go to fish oil brand

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love the health benefits of cod liver oil and its an easy way to get Vit A and D. My 2 year takes it right from the spoon and he rarely ever gets sick and if he does he recovers so quickly - I believe it is from taking this daily!

Posted on May 20, 2022

This product has a higher concentration of DHA and EPA than any other product I have seen, together with some vitamin A. I am aware that it is processed with minimal contact with oxygen, so it should not not have had its quality destroyed as is the case with most fish oil products. A pleasant mildly fish taste.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Nordic Naturals is one of the most reliable sources of cod liver oil. It also seems to be one of the few brands that DOESN'T add synthetic vitamins to the product and it's packed in glass. I also prefer unflavored so this is a home run for me.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

very good products. I have been using this for my arthritis joint lubrication and I feel better after using for 3 months. My cholesterol level is also down after drinking this oil. It does not smell and taste is good. I apply before sleep to make sure my stomach empty at least 4 hours after drinking it. I like the natural flavour and add orange juice for same amount. The packaging was excellent and delivery is fast.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

it's arrived safety with maximum protect of the box The Poduct 100% Original for the shipping it's about 2 weeks to get my address thank you

d2b6d0f8-0eb6-4839-9dd0-1077973db0a9
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

The taste of cod liver oil isn't as over powering as I expected. It obviously tastes more fishy than the pill form. This is my first bottle of cod liver oil so I can't really compare it against other brands. But I'm definitely not a fan of the bottle. Everytime I pour out a teaspoon of the oil, some spill down the side of the bottle. It's a bit wasteful and messy.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This is my second time I purchased this product , well packed and I use it because i think it could protect me from the cold . I dont have any an evidence for that , but i keep use it because it is natural product and will not harm if take the correct daily dose It has very strong fishy smell . So better to lock it in other box .