MD

Posted on Jan 2, 2022
Fabulous for the whole family!

These are definitely tiny. I give these to everyone in my family (15yo+). Easy to swallow and what's fabulous about these is none of the vitamin values are 20,000x the daily amount. If you are looking for a high-quality, easy-to-take vitamin to round out your diet, look no further. Does have some iron, as well.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Always seems to be in stock when needed, timely delivery, very convenient size, quality seems to be consistent. Efficacy is difficult to judge but seems to do the job.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I like New Chapter still, even though they have been taken over by a mbig, major company. I think they are still true to their natural recipes. Although these multis are good, you need to take six per day, so there are actually only 32 servings in a jar. I prefer the same company's Garden of Life - Vitamin Code Raw One -- it is just one capsule per day... you can get it in both women's and men's versions. But these tiny tabs are also good.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

Finally an excellent quality multivitamin that I can take with ease. Lovely tiny tabs that you can take any time of the day. I take them around breakfast time and lunch time. You can take them on a empty stomach. They never upset the stomach. I tried other vitamins for a couple months when I didn’t have a vitamin store here in Denmark. I regreted it, other vitamins hurt my stomach and didn’t make me feel well. Finally ordered my New Chapter vitamins on iherb and I’m so happy! I love these multivitamins! I did so much research and consulted a nutritionist. This is a wonderful product. Thank you 🙏

Posted on Nov 10, 2020

for those with hard time swallowing large capsules/pills this is great! i have so many vitamins and supplements to take that this was really helpful (especially since some capsules tend to get stuck in my chest sometimes.. does it happen to anyone else out there?!) for supplement value, not sure if this is the best product that new chapter has. i was taking their postnatal version (almost 1 year after having a baby now..) but decided to swap since this was more cost effective. but i think the postnatal is more effective or maybe a different more specific formula like the 30+ 40+ etc. overall, good for the ease the swallow, but for the formula i will try another kind next round... if new chapter sees this review, would you consider making tiny tabs for all your formulas? please :)

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

These are the only vitamins that don't make me nauseous

Posted on May 1, 2022

fast delivery. the tiny capsules are easy to swallow. good quality

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Much more all inclusive than most multivitamins. Also super easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I love the fact the vitamins are tiny, which was the purpose of me purchasing the product.