MD

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

The market is full of minerals and multivitamins products. But when it comes to good quality, there are very few that you can find. I normally do a very detailed research before I buy products, and i’m pretty sure this real-food-extracted multivitamin is serving my body well. Recommended

These are a quality combination of ingredients that are very potent and relatively small in size, so easy to swallow. The fermentation help with absorption - I have not noticed any negative effects, such as ill taste, stomach aches, or anything of the sort. These are highly recommended daily multi-vitamins.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I took more than 3 weeks for this product, I feel full of energy over the day with its good effect. The ingredient and quality no doubt good for me. I take daily and the size is not big. Definitely enough antioxidant avoid aging. The package is great. I think to some extent this would prevention on some disease!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I order these for my friend. He thinks they are a great Multivitamin and he does lots of research before taking any supplement. . I think the tablet is a little large and would be too big for a woman(me) to swallow. He seems to manage okay. He is 67, takes one every day and does not look his age.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

i'm using the woman version of this and feeling good about it, then I thought the man version will suit my husband, but he didn't notice anything different with himself while taking this like I did with the woman version. the ingredients are good though. not mega dose but balance

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

These are the best men's multi around. They make you feel complete and is one of the only ones that uses whole foods. You can take on empty stomach and it won't make you feel bad at all.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

My husband is pleased to have found a quality multi that can be taken without food. The larger count bottle keeps the cost down to about $15/month. Would definitely recommend!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

New Chapter is a high quality men's multi. It gives you all the vitamins you need and I trust the brand to deliver supplements in an efficient way to my body. Alpha M got me on these!

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

A friend of mine highly recommended me this product. I ordered it on iherb and the latter was quickly delivered to me by UPS. I have been using the multivitamins since a few weeks now and I just love it. Great taste, easy to swallow and great composition of vitamins and minerals. I adore the fact that New chapter multivitamins are 100% organic. The multivitamins are a bit expensive but they are so much worth it. Highly recommended !

729903aa-62d3-4e0f-9073-b3f4d723e1d1
8bb3c0a2-3633-4382-bba6-366592c84715
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I'm a vegetarian and it's really hard to find a good vegetarian multivitamin and this one tick all the boxes of a good men's multivitamin. Another benefit for this multivitamin is that it's fermented and organic.