MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

This vitamin was recommended by our naturopath. It’s a little hard to swallow since it’s not really coated and it needs to be done quickly since there is a taste but so worth it. Can definitely tell if you don’t remember to take it for a few days

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is one incredible product! I keep buying it for almost 2 years now. It immensely improved my overall health and energy levels , I have more energy now than I had 15 years ago. The only thing it’s a bit on the pricey side but I guess for the goodness it provides it’s well worth the price.My wife uses women version of this supplement and she shares my opinion on it.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

New Chapter’s food-based supplements are considered among the best by my friend who works in the field and has visited their facilities. When I was surprised to find New Chapter sold in a fine natural food store in Amsterdam they told me the same - “It’s simply the best brand anywhere.”

Posted on May 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

After thorough research, I purchased this for my husband and he's been taking it for more than two years. There has been a noticeable improvement of general well-being when he takes this daily. It's gentle on the stomach and easy to swallow. We've been able to reorder with fresh batches through iHerb. We'll continue to use this wonderful product.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great vitamin company but as I already submitted the cost of these has gone way up. I'm not sure if its because we read that Proctor and Gamble bought the company and raised their prices not to the liking of the original owners but I may have to switch brands if that stays high.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

My husband has been taking these. He seems too have more energy and his urine is still clear so maybe he is actually processing and not just filtering them straight through like most vitamins.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I have been using for a while. I can tell the difference if I don’t take it. I am healthy and my hair and nails grow quick. Don’t forget apple cider vinegar as well. Big part of staying younger.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Great price. I have switched to you from a different mail oder supplier. Prices are great and I get my ordered products in a much quicker way. This product had excellent reviews.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

The best quality men’s multivitamin with everything needed and added supplemental ingredients to aid with immunity, health and digestion. The only brand I’ll buy.