MD

Posted on May 5, 2022

Warning: don't use it in your morning skincare routine, night only! It gives readiness and heat feelings through around an hour because this is how acid works. I have combo skin type: it is very dry in winter and early spring and slightly oily in summer. So when I bought this one glycolic acid I need to make something with extreme dryness on my forehead and cheeks. Maybe I needed to try the pink one for sensitive skin but the blue one also works great. I use it one time per week in my night routine. After glycolic acid I use hyaluronic acid and rich cream. And 🪄 magic🪄 I wake up with soft, smooth baby skin. I also use it on the back of my arms and my legs after shaving for prevent "strawberry skin". Good package, good size, a lot of benefits.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I have eczema and I cannot use it daily. I use it once every two days. I have very promising results of brighter and clear skin with continuous use.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I just started using it, but I can say that this product doesn't harm my sensitive skin. hopefuly I will apdate aboute a positive future affect too.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Gentle and doesn’t irritate the skin

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Very small packaging!!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is a great daily liquid exfoliant. I liked it in several ways: 1. Price 2. Great Taste 3. Quality of the product 4. Excellent Result 5. Presence of a lot of useful substances 6. Convenient Packaging and useful Ingredients, the ability to choose the Size and Dosage 7. Great Health Benefits, Moisturizing Sensitive and Delicate skin 8. Natural Ingredients I recommend this wonderful product to everyone, it fully corresponds to the description and expectation. Problems not identified

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Of course, the skin needs to be helped to renew itself and that's why I bought this product. I'll see it in action. The composition contains a mixture of glycolic acids, almond - an excellent combination.

b53437a2-faee-4a7e-8e6c-557298a3d8fa
Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The acids in this lotion are formulated gently. Very gentle to the skin. The aroma is barely perceptible, unobtrusive. In addition to exfoliating, the lotion moisturizes well.