MD

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Excellent Quality, Flavor and size in this price package, use can any age to get benefit. frequently moisturize on even sensitive skin just gently. good composition flavour. I love this product. Thanks Iherb for providing good Quality products at one platform . I will continue shopping from your store. Thanks a lot.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on May 22, 2022

Nice product, i use it with a cotton pad. Seems like leaves a thin layer of protection on your skin and makes it more smooth.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

My skin is very sensitive but this product does the job of softening and exfoliating my facial skin without making it overly uncomfortable with burning and redness. And, I love it being fragrance free.

ShakedA
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My skin is sensetive and I use retinoids a few nights a week, slowly I introduced the product to my routine at night, I use a small amount on the face and neck (sunscreen is a must obv), no irritation so far, I've used it for a few months now twice a week, and I always see instant results of glow and a bit of smoothness, especially with long term use! The bottle size is good, would last me forever, and very comfortable to use

Posted on May 5, 2022

looking forward to use ! hopefully this will suit my skin , will update

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Like it. Helps to soften and brighten skin

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Has softened my skin!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

The liquid texture of the exfoliator helps to include it in the routine without much difficulty. The product claims to be able to be used daily, but for more sensitive skins it is better to decrease the frequency of use to 1-2 times a week.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Wow !!! A real surprise. Does not burn or sting (I have delicate and sensitive skin) and definitely does a gentle exfoliation. A surprise from Neutrogena !!