MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

⚡️Light creamy consistency. ⚡️No smell. ⚡️Wonderful ingredients: Bifida ferment lysate + different antioxidants(niacinamide, pichia ferment, camellia sinensis, ubiquinone, etc.) ⚡️Cosmetic product are not indispensable when you: - have any skin inflammatory processes - plan to live in another place with another climate(to help skin to get used to a new climate) - want to repair your skin after aggressive procedure ⚡️Also there is Centella Asiatica, which helps repairs damaged skin. ⚡️I love this serum for his working ingredients.

9071d3ae-fd79-4bd1-8d75-5f1a9cfe1648
Posted on May 17, 2022

Using this with the micro essence, a good combo to control oily t-zone. My skin glows without the oily shine. Easy to use, not fragrant. I use the combi micro essence and micro serum as a base before my makeup in the morning, and is 7pm, my make up still looks great, my face is not oily.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I have sensitive, combination skin that tends to be oily in summer and dry in winter. In addition, after 30 years, problems with complexion began, local red spots appeared, blood vessels appearing through the skin, that is, the skin acquired an unhealthy look. The serum has a light texture, its nutritional properties are felt, it is absorbed quickly enough, without leaving any greasy or sticky film on the skin.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

the texture of this is divine. in the beginning it broke me out but i continued to use, and the breakout were gone. it is very hydrating but i didn't see any effects from it. I am just soooo in love with the creamy texture. but didn't see any benefits

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I love the essence from this line and I’ve wanted to try the serum for the longest time. I could never justify the price for something I could potentially not like. When I saw this on sale 45% off, I jumped all over it. I’m glad I did because it is nice. It’s smooth and silky. It’s very moisturizing and works well in my skincare regime. I’ll be getting this one whenever I see it on sale, because I do feel the price point is a bit high.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The best serum I have ever tried for atopic skin. It really helps to keep water balance. Use it with a barrier creme (apply on wet skin before the creme) and you will have hydrated skin all day long. Highly reccomend!

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Very hydrating and beautifully plumps my skin. My new favorite hydrating serum. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this helps maintain a healthy, clear glow. I also like that it is unscented. I use it every day. Love it!

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

good but i expected for more it seems to have a good quality but i am still noy sure about it after just a few uses

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Amazing packaging. Size is 30ml. BRB with update about the benefits of the serum.

3d8127b2-b254-4043-bc28-99ed08dd3aab