MD

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It works very well! Honestly I didn't expect that much, but after duty all my family spray it all the time. lemon and citron smells good. Highly recommended it if you have many guests at your house.

4043eba9-b604-41bf-af95-ea1c2a66c949
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I use it to deodorize our toilet every after use, leaves a clean ‘refreshing’ scent, like a mix of lemon and clean sheets. It’s non irritating. It comes in a nice glass bottle packaging, just a bit heavy to carry around but I still it around with me especially during vacations.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

BETTER than Poopourri! I love this stuff! It smells great and you only have to use a few sprays. It also comes in a nice glass bottle. The scent is fresh citrus, I will be buying again!!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Well other buyers( I wonder if they are the employee of the company) pretending to give positive review that it is an excellent fragrance but that is not true.The scent is so mild that you can hardly smell the lemon. I rather paid the same price for others . totally disappointed

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

nice natural scent, but won't be lasting. Use after doing 'business'. Small size glass bottle. Handy.

9220d18a-c27b-48dd-a4a0-a8ed8c9509ac
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Love the scent. Clean and not chemical at all. Packaging is unique in a glass container.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I really like this Toilet Spray.. the smell of lemon is so pleasant and it definitely took over you things smell

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Tried already😁it works as described! Ive been looking for this cant find where to buy, thanks to Iherbs👍

96bbae27-8b44-45fc-9ddb-acbb158faef1
7d03c885-0bbc-4ceb-8fb7-4a2d0aedb35a
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Not sure how well it works. Sent isn’t strong. I’ll have to keep monitoring my bms smells