MD
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I am in love with this product. Its very moisturizing I wish there was a bigger size. This is my second purchase I bought two because it’s small but I love this product so much I use it for everything. The texture is similar to a vaseline and the skin quickly absorbs it I always put it on my hands. My hands feel great. There is a very light light weird smell but you get used it and it’s not bad at all. I have little eczema on my arm I put this product on it the itchiness disappears. Like this review if it was helpful :)

c50fdc03-e806-48cd-bf71-20adeab92b4a
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1,608

I ordered 1 and still have it from a few months ago. A little goes a along way. Very healing. Pleasant fragrance. Very light. Works overnight on skin issues. Great for lips. Very high quality moisturizer for skin. Have reordered 3 more to have on hand. Highly recommend this product and brand. I have other products from Neem-Aura and I love them all. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

I really like the scent of Neem. This was completely odor free and I'm shocked. The first day I received this, I also gave myself a really bad splinter. After trying to pick it out with sterile tweezers and sterile scissors, all I did was make it embed itself deeper. I used the salve and wrapped it up over night. The best day I could see it doing its magic. I got the splinter out! I doubt it was intended for this but it was definitely worth trying. The size is perfect and a little goes a very long way. I've used it on my cuticles, cuts, abrasions, chemical burn. It provides a protective layer to your injury while keeping it moist. There is both burn , it just feels good.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

The creamy texture has a distinct scent due to the use of neem oil as the basis. It is combined with a light and skin-friendly vegetable oil that is pleasant and easily absorbed by the skin. When applied to the skin, it can conceal the carbon dioxide released by the body and leverage the fact that mosquitoes dislike its odor to keep the skin from getting bitten.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This stuff is great - It really doesn’t smell like anything, and it almost immediately soothed some irritated skin on my face, and helped dislodge an ingrown hair I had been struggling with! It has a nice silky texture and works very well as an emollient- I even used it on my lips. Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have been suffering for some kind of skin problem on my hands for more than 10 years and dialy usage of products that contains steroids causes my skin to darken. I have been searching for non steroids products and that is the reason why I started using iherbs, to be able to try this products. After a few weeks of usage, the darken part of my skin lightens up and this also provides a moisturizer for my skin. I highly recommend this products.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

I bought this for my skin rash, inflammatory and bruises. This product is very healing for all those problems. The thick oily texture has a distinct scent due to the use of neem oil. Light and skin-friendly vegetable oils are pleasant and easily absorbed by the skin, non-commedonic.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My favorite ever. It’s good for: quality, ingredients, size, plant, package, benefit, composition , age, coverage , lifestyle, goal, color, texture, concern, use, scent, recommendation, include

7e5c62ea-7bca-4ed7-a5ce-7e05658ddb0b
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

The supplement is Very helpful to the skin with lots of healthy benefits and excellent size.. plus the package is completely safe also has no side effects or any bad symptoms loved it