MD

Tomislav Dimitrov
Posted on May 16, 2022
Very nice

Neem leaf is usually used by people for oral and skin health. It has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties and it can be of benefit to the digestive system as well. Note that this extract has between 30 and 40% grain alcohol in it, so that's why I am deducting one star. Take care of yourself and each other and may God bless you with abundance of love, joy, health and happiness in your lives!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Neem is very important for our energy and healthy skin,especially when You take it with curcumin,this neem in drops it's easy to use and good quality

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I ordered this product because I follow a guru on ytube. I used it to boost my immunity and so far I have been lucky and not gotten covid even thought I work in an environment that has close contact with many people.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Potent, but note that you will feel good for one day and after that there may be bugs die-off and therefore you will need to detox or you feel grogy.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

good packaging, Pocket friendly price, good amount of ingredients to manage my diabetes, gum disease (gingivitis), and liver problems , good size for long lasting, quality supplement for health benefit. no issue about the taste.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I tried the NEEM oil but just could not get past the smell and taste. I use this for canker sores and it works really well.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love name and I take it every morning with turmeric. This particular dropper is hard to taste because it’s almost impossible to cover the taste with any juice smoothie or otherwise. To be honest I haven’t finished using it because I’m trying to avoid tasting the name and therefore I now prefer pill form

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I got this in stock as a highly recommended form of neem for infections in livestock It's an easy-to-use and measure dosage system.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

Since the pandemic me and my family use this extract daily. So far we all feel great. 7 drops every morning 30' before meal, and 14 drops at the slightest sign of cold. It's bitter, so drop it into a small amount of water and drink more right after.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

This lil fellow arrived early and we'll packaged. This oil is amazing for skin issues and good insects. I have bought both the Oil and the Neem Capsules and they work. The price is great too.

b0737cc1-1342-46eb-b0f3-b07fe996d6df