MD

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
No fibre GREAT

This version is quality because it contains no fibre in the ingredient. Sometimes our gut needs a fibre break. I know when I might need a fibre break because i start to expierence bloating and gas. This superfood gives me benefit to absorb all its nutrients and antioxidants without the inflamation until I slowly go back on whole food fibre diet. Improved your health! Thumbs up!

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

watched from dr. eric berg's youtube channel that said this is good for inflammed gut, and it's really work, so happy to find navitas due to the taste and smell so nice and yummy

AmalYaqoob
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

doesn't give me bloating at all, smells good and has a lot of benefits, i add it to my green juice including: spirullina, chlorella, moringa and cilantro

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I add it to my daily protein shake and it blends well and tastes good. Good way of having some extra nutrients in my daily diet. The powder is not too strong in flavour, the organic factor is definitely a bonus!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Quality of product is great! I was a bit disappointed by the size, so small relative to price. I had another similar price product last time but much larger with other organic brand. Maybe having a larger better price/volume ratio in the store?

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Amazing product! The quality is very good Ingredients are ok The taste is good The bar Size package is perfect for snack Benefit for protein and fitness after a workout or training. Suitable for vegan diet

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

I used to love wheatgrass shots and this is a great way to rediscover that energy booster! I add one 1/2 tsp (a little goes a long way and the package is kind of small) to some apple juice and 1 tbl of lime juice and mix it until frothy in a blender. Great jump start to your day in a caffeine free way.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Healthy superfood! I add it with protein shake, love it!

Posted on Oct 7, 2020

I add this powder to the variety of types of smoothies I drink for breakfast. What I love about this product is that it gives great energy to start the day. The only downside is that there is only 28 grams in the package, it is too small.

f59be311-c654-451e-ab58-78074de70591