MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 23, 2022

This is a must buy the ingredients are superfood especially the blueberry the quality is excellent it gives a lot of benefits especially in antioxidants and health improvements, you can mix it in your diet smoothies and it taste great just add some sweeteners. Packaging i hope it comes with much secure packaging. Antioxidants = age

ed9ad15c-afd1-4863-8884-6e2e46cb403e
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

A useful mix of berries and a helpful way to add it to my daily powder mix for a boost of antioxidants, especially when I haven't had enough berries recently. I think the overall taste is easier to enjoy than some other berry mixes. Overall a helpful mix to my diet.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I've tried it both in my algae smoothies and in my milk kefir. For me it's a great fit in the kefir. It blends nicely and smooths out the naturally sour taste of kefir. From the color of the power and the taste, I would guess that it is mostly Goji berry, which is fine with me. They don't tell you the percentages of Acai, Goji and Blueberry that they use. They list Acai first, but the Acai that I get from my health food store is much more purple in color than this mix. This mix is currently $2.65 per ounce for 150g. Navitas - Goji powder is $2.82 per ounce in a larger package (227g vs 150g). Navitas - Acai powder is $4.69 per ounce in a smaller package (113g vs 150g). So it looks like it must be mostly Goji, perhaps be mixed primarily with Blueberry to make it a little less expensive, and with just enough Acai in it to say that they have it. That's OK with me. I love the Goji and the Acai and Blueberry are a nice bonus with a few different polyphenols in the mix.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Quality: best quality out there Ingredients: perfect for any diet or just if you wanna add something healthy to your food Rich in antioxidants Perfect for smoothies Great mix for your health Benefits you a lot Package is great I love this superfood would recommend! 10/10 really nice taste and benefits

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

the taste very berry! and I like it. I use it in 2 ways 1. I mix it with my yoghurt and its yummy! 2. I put it in my acai blend, topped with granola, banana, and mango with maple syrup and chiaseeds. a little goes along the way. I used it 2-3x a week 🤗

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is an easy way to add antioxidants and nutrients to my smoothies. I find the powder a bit damp, but perhaps it is because of the fruit in it. This has powerhouse nutrients that boosts our health with the right choice of superfoods that helps improve eyesight. It makes my snoothies taste very fruity.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Happy with this superfood blend mix! I love the navitas organics brand and when i saw this i knew i needed to try it. I add it to all of my smoothies that i make. It is made with great quality ingredients and the size of the package is pretty big so it will last awhile. Will restock when i run out!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
2,309

I love this powder . It gives me great pleasure and satisfaction adding a teaspoonful to my morning oats. This powder gives me a convenient means of adding nutrient dense calorie free berries to my daily meals. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so Ib

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

Perfect ingredient to add in smoothie! I love berries so much but it is difficult to find a variety of berries for vitamin C and antioxidants. I love adding this to smoothies as it gives an addition sweetness and acidity to my smoothie in a healthy and natural way. Tastes fruity and perfect to incorporate to my diet.