MD

4.7
Based on 3,337 Ratings
2,715
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

These are high quality and organic. This’s brand is for some reason easier to spoon out than others I have tried, which stick to the spoon. They plump up nicely in water and are smoother than the other brand I have tried. They are also all black, not a mix of black and white. Is this higher quality? I don’t know, but it seemed so.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I love this brand. It's always high quality and great packaging. I use these in my morning smoothie recipe and usually add them to my liquids first so they hydrate for a few minutes before blending. Chia seeds really benefit digestion and have no taste so they don't alter the taste of anything you mix with it.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I love it so much Easy to prepare, add water in and wait for 10-15mins Then can eat directly, or I added milk or black soya, tasty and yummy. Really full after I ate 1/3 cup Happy to have this if you want to lose weight, 5 pounds away after I started to intake chia seed in every morning for 2 weeks, happy to share with you ☺️

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Chia seeds is great for adding fiber to your diet. These have lasted me for a very long time, I still got at least half of it. It does promote healthy gut, so I love that already. I add it to my eggs or yogurts, I use them on my cookie recipes. Will continue to buy.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great for chia puddings. It soaks up water super fast, makes a quick afternoon pick me up, or morning cacao chia seed pudding. A good and inexpensive way of getting nutrients. Chia seeds are packed with vitamins and minerals the body needs. I add it to my drinking water and that helps increase my water intake, provide nutrients and improves my intestinal health.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Love the texture of this chia seeds. It is my go to brand for chia seeds. Some brands of chia seeds felt like there is impurities like sand in it. So far, i didnt tasted any from Navitas. Will continue to purchase fr this brand though it maybe considered pricey compared to those brands stocked at departmental stores.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022