MD

wildhealthy
Posted on Feb 3, 2022
Delicious!

I bought this organic cacao powder to use in place of regular cocoa for making hot drinks, puddings and smoothies. It is much lighter in colour than regular cocoa, but it has a wonderfully rich chocolate flavour and actually tastes more like chocolate than the cocoa I usually buy (which now tastes quite bitter in comparison). It stirs into a smooth paste with just a little liquid or can be spooned straight into a blender for smoothies. Although it is a little bit more expensive than regular cocoa, the quality is second to none. Delicious!

86a1dea9-2ca2-4820-90a7-82f6b305fdbb
eefa259f-2025-426c-abd1-884841a33845
9525a9e9-8336-4ec4-8c47-7486aab94a51
3225218e-2554-49b0-9a50-441944d49be0
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Ok, so I am.using another brand which has a very high rate which is ok but not as good as this brand. Inwas eager to taste this cacao and gosh! it's so creamy and I love the smell and taste too. This is exactly the cacao I am looking for. Finally found it.

9be2413c-50df-4c08-b088-6edd07c82ed8
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I love this product and continue to buy it but mainly I want to respond to the comments in some reviews about consumer labs testing this company’s products and finding excessive levels of cadmium. I had been drinking cocoa with a hefty serving of this every day and sometimes twice a day for six solid months. Had me worried to read the cautionary reviews. So I did a home lab kit testing for cadmium, arsenic, lead, and mercury. Only mercury was detected- in smack dab middle of “normal” range and the other metals were not present in my sample, at all. Unless I have a superhuman ability to remove the high cadmium content, I would think at the rate I was consuming, should at least have some cadmium if this were a problem with the product. Make of that info what you will. Imma keep buying it.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Great to have around for baking. I personally don't like cocoa (the processed stuff with lots of sugar and milk powder) so I'd rather make my own hot chocolate with the minimally processed cacao powder. Would recommend making hot chocolate with various spices like ginger, cinnamon, and cardamom :)

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

this product is such a treat I love it , I use it to make hot chocolate with irish cream and many other combinations it's quality is phenomenal it's yummy fits so many different things be it drinks or baking or anything else , I highly recommend this brand to anyone that likes hot cocoa comes in a good size and could go well with shakes , deserts anything you would like mix it with a bit of matcha and oat milk and you get youself such a treat

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

A great cacao powder! I prefer the taste of Navitas cacao powder over other brands in the same price range. I find it has a good chocolate powder without being extra bitter like others can be. I mostly use this in hot chocolate, but it's delicious in baking (brownies and chocolate cake) as well as raw food treats.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I absolutely love the quality of this cacao powder and I've been using it for probably over a year. I use it every morning in my coffee and it's a wonderful part of my diet filled with antioxidants and it gives me just the right amount of energy for my day. Cacao is the perfect superfood!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I put this in my oatmeal every morning. It has a great flavor and no sugar! It can be substituted for coco powder which is usually cut with sugar if you want to live a sugar free lifestyle. It is a bit bitter but if you like dark chocolate, you'll probably like this.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Amazingly smooth powder that goes just as smooth into coffee or if I want a cacao drink. Very dense in flavour, a teaspoon is more than enough for me in my coffee as a mocha. Good size packaging and I got it on 22% off so I am super happy with this purchase.