MD

4.6
Based on 4,875 Ratings
3,550
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This product is amazing. Best quality and clean ingredients . This superfood is full of antioxidants, after 2 weeks of taking this product i feel more strong and healthy. Good packaging and big size, very good prize but best quality. I incorporate with my foods everyday, my skin is more glowing . Clean ingredients.Higly recommended. Your skin and health will benefit from this product.

1b82ac5b-b6a8-48e1-96e5-406ca0aaef8a
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have mix in the nib into yogurt or milk as part of my diet for lunch. The quality & taste are good. This is a superfood & suitable for all ages. The ingredient is certified organic cacao which provides antioxidant. I love the package & the nib benefit my health & believe that there is more improvement when I take it long term.

0c1af9cb-e686-44c9-91eb-22938b924a19
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
4,922

Extremely high quality product. Super fresh. Delicious aroma! 100% pure cacao! Super trusted brand. I have been using this Nibs for many years and I love this product. I highly recommend it. If my photos and review helped you please click yes.

9a530ea9-0358-416d-8be2-c8cd2034c01b
99ada585-7224-40ee-a767-dbc80055a206
b2d099ff-de04-4c3a-968a-adc01c353df8
2bb43c15-02f4-4390-8105-a2d7466dab42
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,622

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Navfitas makes good superfood products. Here is organic cacao nibs, a bit bitter, a bit crunchy and very good for you healthwise. Add this to your diet through yogurt, coffee, desserts, whatever. Good quality, crunchy but good for you. You can experiment with how you use it if it's too bitter straight.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Great quality, bitter taste, a real superfood, loved the packaging since you can open and close it easily.. Simple to the point ingredients with nothing else added. I add it to cakes, and sometimes just snack on it as is. But you really cannot eat much of it since it's bitter. I would buy again

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

These nibs are actually small bits of minimally processed cacao beans. Taste is deep & slightly bitter. Perfect to add unsweetened crunch to my morning oatmeal, muffins & other baked goods, self-made frozen banana ice-cream. We eat it as a snack as well. Sometimes I grind them down into a powder using a coffee grinder & use as topping for cakes & smoothies. Once I soaked ribs accidentally in hot cacao. They accumulated moisture & became soft. So I've discovered new interesting texture & taste. Since then I like adding nibs previously soaked in warm dairy or rum into baking goods - they leave a surprisingly intense flavor behind & add interesting texture. Just give it a try😉 0️⃣Zero grams of sugar, packed with fiber, antioxidants & minerals - I love this product! By the way, cacao nibs are excellent source of magnesium which can help with tiredness, fatigue & the normal functioning of the nervous system! If this review was helpful for you, please click👍! Thanks💜 & enjoy!!!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I love these Navitas cacao nibs. The size and texture of the product are just perfect and are better than other brands I have tried. They are expensive in general, but I only use 1-2 Tbsp per day on top of my morning yogurt. Really adds a nice texture to a smoothie bowl and has healthy antioxidant and gut microbe enhancing properties. I have purchased this product multiple times and highly recommend it to anyone.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Delicious. It's not too bitter. Excellent quality. Crunchy. Pleasant aroma. I like to buy this sugar-free version to use with sweet protein drinks because I like the contrast between bitter and sweet. But to eat like a healthy chocolate, the sweetened version is extremely tasty, crunchy and aromatic. I recommend both versions. I took a picture of the two versions of nibs for you all to compare the grains because they are different. The larger grain is the sweet version and the smaller grain is the sugar-free version. If my comment and photos help, please click yes.