Page 1 - Reviews - Naty, Panty Liners, Normal, 32 Liners - iHerb
MD

Posted on May 12, 2022

Tiny organic pnty liners. I use them right after periods when it's useless to use a normal pads. I liked the quality! and it's completely safe for your health The best combination of price, quantity and quality

294b470f-ea3a-4160-982a-18a375061407
5c40b00a-06c4-4934-b6be-17fff9cc8f18
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

It feels like any other panty liners and I am not sure bit i might noticed that no matter what the discharge is, the area doesn’t smell when using this panty liners. That is what I noticed but i am not sure. Am I going to buy it again? Yes.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

The texture of the pad is comfortable, it’s fairly thin and comfortable for everyday use; it doesn’t move around and it has a firm shape even after 3-4 hours!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

It does the job to protect you during the whole night/ And its price is really affordable. Texture is very comfortable. In two words : excellent product !

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It has good coverage and thickness to allow me to stay dry & fresh without harming my body with unwanted chemicals, etc. and yet feeling comfortable It has no fragrance which I like.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

nice and natural feel, no irritating perfume, overall good product for everyday use or backup with a cup. although the amount of plastic used for packaging is saddening: i personally would agree to not having every single pantyliner packed separately.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I prefer the previous discontinued version of these pads and wish they bring them back. these are good as a travel pads since they are individually packed but unfortunately They are thicker & doesn’t stick well.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I use this brand regulary for a while and it's great echo friendly panty liners.

Posted on May 8, 2022

i love Naty. you can't get them in my county so i order from iherb each time. best value for money.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I like Natty products, this one didn't disappoint me either