MD

Posted on Jun 27, 2022
Ok

The cream itself is a kind of sticky. This means that the cream has a lot of vitamin e in its composition; number #1 ingredient in it is tocopheryl acetate - vitamin e. Definitely , not a good option for summer. The smell is a little more overwhelming then I would like, but I can tolerate it.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Love the feel of my skin now after using this cream! Great ingredients and the price !

78765aad-9d86-4ee7-aba0-3e433164ce08
Posted on Mar 9, 2021

It fantastically help my dry skin, especially in winter :) You need only a little of cream to hydrate skin. Help to heal cracked skin. Skin is quite "fatty" after using cream. Even after gentle hand washing, cream still remains on the skin. Doesn't contain stearates and other bad ingredients

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

This cream makes a real difference ! And I am not easy to impress. I put it on my face and hands, and it really changes the skin to smooth and fresh. My husband takes it as well and already after the first evening using it for the night he looks less wrinkled the next morning. Amazing. It helps on Psoriasis skin and nails as well.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I love the quality and it is easy on my face. Scar is fading... I love it!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Good moisturizering let's see further how it is

f7159d2f-9b6f-4383-80b9-69c7539b4f71
Posted on May 26, 2022

So refreshing and moisturize perfectly ! I use it as a night cream after serum !

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

It adds a protective barrier on my Eczema prone hands. I only need a small amount. it’s only a 2.2 ounce jar.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Good quality and original product

1d127065-29ec-46a3-bf03-44ae1573043b
Joonee
Posted on Feb 25, 2021

Wow! This works amazingly after just 1 night. I use this on my scars at night. Woke up the next morning to much improved skin.