MD

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The quality of it great! The ingredient of it is from whole fruit, it has strong antioxidant, my skin looks good and immunity became stronger after taking it. I also like the size and mg of it, it's easy to eat and decide when to take more. I like the effect it brings me and also the taste of it is good too.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I love that these are organic. I will be buying them again. Ascorbic acid is the only form of vitamin c that you should take.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

My overall mood and energy was better but didn't give a 5 because it has potato starch and rice maltodextrin, which I feel could do without other than that the main ingredients great!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Everyone needs Vitamin C. Plus it's safe to take higher doses. It's water soluble and our body will eliminate what's not used. This form is more readily absorbed.

Love this. I’m sure it’ll be better if they come in glass bottle.

3d706745-cd4b-4686-9c47-b20ad138f1ca
Posted on Dec 6, 2020

I always have vitamins c but most is made with ascorbic acid. I give 5 stars for this one because its made from plants based vitamin c that's 100%nature no chemicals in it. I feeling that working much better compared another one i have before. It is excellent product i truly recommend.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Great product, I've been happy with this product for a long time.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Well the jury's still out on this one. 30 bucks for a 30 day supply (2 capsules/day) is rather expensive, compared to another whole food vitamin C product, Nutrigold Vitamin C Gold, which yields 90 capsules for 26 bucksand an equivalent amount of Vitamin C with 2 capsules (480mg as opposed to 500mg for the NaturesPlus). Since I take Vitamin C as a preventive, I don't really notice the benefits of either. So I think I'll just save money and buy the Nutrigold next time.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Great quality ingredients, small capsules, safely sealed packaging, Tasteless, amazing ingredients potency

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Good products and good quality I like this vitamin c the ingredient is clean the size it's for 1 month