MD

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Quality wise is same as other St. john’s Wort but without the capsule form typical of other brands. Feels more natural and effective in a way as I tended not to have breakdowns even after using the product. Maybe it has better absorption compared to capsule counterparts? Smaller bottle/packaging compared to other brands too.

I've been taking this for weeks now, glad it has a lot of good benefits, I can see better improvement to my health. worth my money!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Actually calming effect was good and my mood improved which was benefit but after some time my stomac didn't accept them I guess because of some ingredients( emulgators) so I stopped taking them

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

I’m so glad I’ve discovered iHerb! I’ve used this product for years but my former provider stopped carrying it. Not only does iHerb carry it but it’s cheaper and their website is immensely better! I’ll be purchasing all of my supplements from iHerb from now on!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

All St. John's Wort (SJW) products are different, even though they are similarly standardized. There is more that determines how one or another affects each person besides simple standardization. I tried this one and it was too stimulating for me, like the majority of SJW products. I'm weird this way. But I have found several products that give me the right combination of stimulation and relaxation, namely the Source Naturals and Planetary Herbal tablet products. But I like to try everything to make sure I have to best one for my situation. This just wasn't that one for me, but it might work well for other people.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This helps when I have anxiety, takes the edge off, I only use it when needed

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Great packaging and product. It helps me to management my seasonal depressions.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

increases the activity of brain chemicals such as serotonin and noradrenaline that are thought to play an important part in regulating our mood.

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

This is the best stw brand on IHerb. I take 2 a day. 1 in the morning 1 in the evening After 1 month I feel the results. I feel much better, less anxious and more happy in general.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This product really helps but don't expect miracles overnight.