MD

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have been using these tablets for many years for arthritis. I love that they are time released. I have recommended these to many of my friends.

I'm happy that I bought this product! It helps as an antioxidant, I'm not sure for the others who purchased this, but for me the excellent effect of this supplement really shows the benefits after a week of continues intake!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great for Gout, joint pain...the best quality and I love extended release. Black Cherry is best for the above as opposed to tart cherry.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Nice product. The pills are a bit big, so keep that in mind if you have difficulty with that.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

When it's not a season of fresh cherries, these tablets are the perfect source of vitamins and antioxidants for the body. The size of tablets is average.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Worked for Gout Supplement, will probably buy again soon, i would definitely recommend

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

My husband started to consume. 2 months, thank God i found this in iherb. Will be ordering more. . I purchased This product several times and I will definitely go back to purchase it again. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I really wouldn't call these tablets. They are large pills and I have a hard time swallowing large pills which is why I bought something called tablet. So I doubt I'll be able to use these.

Posted on Jun 2, 2020

I have been taking this tablets daily for a few years now. Before I started taking them, the arthritis in my knee was very painful. After about two weeks on these tablets, I was able to climb stairs with no pain in my knee. They have worked great for me and I would recommend anyone with arthritis to give them a try!

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

gives you alot of energy. reduces pain