MD

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Highly effective supplement!

Few months ago I had hard time sleeping at night because of my insomnia, thanks to this product I got a good night sleep after taking it for weeks now, and not just that, it didn't only provide good support on my sleep but also it's highly effective nutrients that improves the wellness of my bones . Glad I bought this product!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

A more absorbable form of calcium and magnesium at the right ratio in one tablet. Easy for pill manage but might be a bit too much for some to swallow...

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

It was report this product helps control the insomnia problem. I keep taking one every night and it works very well.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

I have been using this product for over a year and, in conjunction with Thorne's Vitamin B Complex #6, it has helped improve the quality of my sleep and, for the most part, helped control my insomnia.

souuha
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Good complement for the health

Posted on Nov 25, 2020

Tablet size is big but at least it reduces the hassle of having to take too many tablets in a day which is a deterrent for some whom might not be motivated to take supplements in the first place.

Posted on Feb 23, 2020

I'm using this product for 6 months now, I'm a type 2 diabetes and on Keto diet so I've lake of Mag and it causes me less sleeping hours. so I've to take 1 pill every night and it works very well. One con here is the pill size, it is too big even for adults.

Posted on May 7, 2021

I think this may be the highest quality cal/mag sup on the market!💖it!

Posted on Aug 12, 2021