MD

Sputnik
Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Excellent! If you need emergency action or just want THE BEST!

Absolutely FANTASTIC product. I was under a lot of stress and lack of sleep and started getting chest pains and irregular heartbeats. Within 3-4 days on this product all symptoms went away. If you care for your heart and need extra strong and fast acting product, this is by far the best option to get your Q10 levels up. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. After the bottle I went back to regular ubiquinol (from Costco) supplementation to make sure this never happens again (I stopped for 6 months, but I really should not have). However I tried Costco first and did not get result when I was feeling real bad - so this one is A LOT more effective.

I'm highly satisfied with the result! I can feel some changes in my body after a week of taking it, hard to explain but the result is somehow positive! A must buy!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It is hard to stimulate the benefits, but I feel great!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Totally satisfied with the product. Really feelable effect!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I find it very effective

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

It is very grate for my parents.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great quality and meets all expectations

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

This is an excellent product, easy to swallow and absorbs well. My MD says it's like an insurance policy that works behind the scenes!

Posted on May 21, 2020

Product looks good in terms of both packaging and quality. Just started taking it for two weeks together with my other supplements, so far no visible difference ... will continue to monitor and see if it does make a difference.