MD

4.7
Based on 1,465 Ratings
1,181
Posted on Aug 25, 2022
The only DHA supplement my son wants to take

My son has ADHD and according to his doctor's recommendation he should take some form of DHA as a supplement. Most of these supplements are fish based and have a fishy smell, or that smell is overlaid with lemon or orange citrus flavors that he doesn't like. This supplement has a cherry flavor that he likes and we have been using it for 4 years without any problems.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The taste is ok my children likes it, the quality is also ok it doesnt get sticky, dha ingredient improves the memory of my kids helps when they are studying, size is ok like candy, we use this for when they have ann exam, package is ok, benefits from dha helps them in studying improves focus, suitable for my kids age, i use this supplement for focusing in their studies, serving frequency is 2x a day.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022
1,406

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

DHA is necessary for vegan and vegetarian kids. My kid is taking always DHA with no complaint but he does not like this one. He takes Animal Parade cherry multivitamin, but he doesn't like this supplement. The amount of DHA per tablet is not enough. I tasted it, it is ok.

191f7405-df55-414d-a0f7-a81fa756e237
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I bought this because I thought they were gummies... Nonetheless. one of my kids loved it and the other one would not agree to eat it after the first time because of the fish smell. I do not think I will buy it again, as the smell is very strong. Not sure about the effect as we used it for a relatively short time.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Quality ingredients again from Natures Plus. This is a great supplement for getting that extra DHA benefit. Not so bad tasting either, compared to some of those real fishy ones.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
4,069

Bought for my little brother, he loves it, it was a genius for making the vitamins turn into chewable supplement it can persuade kids to take it!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

The quality is very good and has a good price compared to its size and i am waiting for the effect also the package is good this item is good source of energy the taste is normal

Posted on May 26, 2022

comes with great size and packaging. bought this one for backing up the liquid dha i bought before and to give another experince to enjoy dha vitamin for my daughter.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I bought it for my son. In the beginning, the test wasn't good enough, but he got used to it. He likes the animal shape of the tablets.