MD

5,564

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,413

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

During winter I stocked up on so much cold medicines. This brand by far is one of those I really like and even bought a lot of. It sure does shorten the duration of colds. The effects are strong, so much so that I ended up not opening my other flu/cold syrups.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Nature's Way Umka Cold Care My wife got this for me. Till then I never heard of Umka. Now, I'm hooked. The taste is mildly sweet. The packets have a powder that is easy to mix with tea or drink by itself. It goes down easily. As or more important, it works.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

We love using this as soon as symptoms start. It’s very soothing, and we sometimes add raw honey for even more benefits. The taste is really nice….even my picky youngest daughter will drink it. 😊

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I use these all the time, even when I am not sick. They make me feel better if my throat or sinus is itchy. They make a supplement for allergies but the cost is higher. The value of this package is great and I really feel the benefit.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This stuff works really well. We use it a lot, especially in the winter when we get cols. It helps with sore throats and even helps with congestion. The taste is lemony, but not like medicine.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Nature’s way is a must have staple during cold season! We been using this product for over 10 + years now. And I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This is a great product I like it hot. When I have a soar throat or my voice is fading It usually does the job it take great can’t go wrong with lemon flavor. It’s best to drink hot especially if your throat is soar