MD

4.5
agathatheboss
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Excellent

I have been buying this for my son for 2 years now and this thing is outstanding. I do not know what is in there but it actually helps with cold symptoms - once there’s fever, cough or running nose , I just give him half a cap and boom next morning he is super fresh.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I always keep this stuff on hand for my kids. The taste is great and the ingredients are proven for helping with colds. High quality product. I really like the effectiveness and ease of the product. Great for moms. Good size and cute package. I like that its alcoh ol free.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Umcka ColdCare is a quality brand, with ingredients that work! The taste is great, my grandkids take it without a struggle and the cost for the larger size is decent. The package is good, I like the cup it comes with. It really works for getting past colds and coughs quickly.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,406

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

got it to have for an emergency in case, so last night my daughter was caughing and couldn't stop, she woke up and was crying cuz of it, so i gave her this and it straight away stopped the caugh, so in my opinion its definitely helps, good taste and only one ingredient. small bottle which us handy, great quality.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
2,311

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

always try but it has good ingredients with good size and dosage for all ages with amazing quality and benefits ..: highly recommended to use … good packaged…

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Love this product and the ingredients! It really helps my kids recover faster from a cold. They enjoy the taste so there’s no complaining which is nice.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This stuff is my first aid when my daughter catches a cold. She likes the taste of it. Umcka is really helpful. I would recommended this product!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,069

Great quality product of supplements that is so good in improving the healthy functions of my sore throat, also it eases instantly my cold great way to live fuller. Thanks iHerb for this!