MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This stuff is nothing short of a miracle. I take it at the first sign of a cold or whatever and it usually does the trick. In more stubborn cases, I'll take a few doses for a day or two. It really works. I always carry it with me, and would never dream of taking a trip without it.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I'm not a big homeopathic supplement person but I swear by this brand. Our family has taken this numerous times at the onset of a cold and I believe it truly shortens duration and severity of cold.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Umcka is my girlfriend's preferred product for when she is feeling ill. Of course, I like to stock up when iHerb offers a good discount. I continue to be amazed at iHerb's incredibly fast service. This order was literally delivered in less than twenty four hours.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Standard on my shelf. Was given some a while back by someone who didn't want it (free sample?). I tried it, and family has fallen in love with it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

We have been using Umcka Cold & Flu chewable berry tablets for many years. They are great tasting and reduce the recovery time from colds. They are conveniently packaged and easy to remove.

I LOVE UMCKA. this stuff really helped me when I had the worst cold of my life. I wouldn't have healed as well as I did without using this product. and I will but it for as long as they continue making it.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great taste and texture. I take one just when I start to fill me throut sore. size is a little to big but It won't cause me to replace this product.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Will be stocking this one now! Really great to take on the first onset of colds and it is quite effective in shortening it’s duration.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The scent is not overwhelming, it's useful for allergies, the quality is good. The benefits are as described. It's effective and great value.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

These Nature's Way Umcka are terrific. They work wonders for a cold. The price was good, and will be buying again. It kept me going all day. Amazing product.