MD

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Excellent for concentration

I bought this for my 10 year old daughter, diagnosed with ADHD. She is taking this along with Omega3 Nordic Naturals. Last month of school she took it consistently and we could see results, even at school they noticed. Summer time she did not take it consistently and we could see she was less concentrated. Easy to swallow, not to big capsules. Will buy it again.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

It makes my daughter calmer and happy. They are too big for my daughter to take as they are, but I just open two capsules and add the powder to a healthy smoothie. Easy to use and great quality!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I love the ingredients. It seems to be helping a bit, but I also take others. I have ordered this multiple times. Focusing on rebuilding the brain. Also bought Udo's oil on here because you need the Omega 3.

This is the first time I try this product. I am an adult and I have an ADHD problem but unfortunately I have side effects of the medication. I try this capsules this morning and feel a little better concentrate than normal. Well keep try and update this comment.

0c3a4062-c2de-4b47-b60d-5b889868084c
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I bought for my son 10 years old. We use it every day, and the quality of the product is good. I can notice my son is more concentrated in the school now.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My kid can read books in a longer period of time

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Not sure it works or not, but my child don’t like the taste

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Capsule is easy to swallow, no after taste. Helps focus!

raisedonrealfood
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I got for my daughter but find it helpful myself. Great to support a healthy focus at school (or work).

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I got for my child and his concentration is becoming more