MD

Based on 1,984 Ratings
1,339
Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Прекрасно!

I've heard about taking elack elderberry to boost immunity and shorten colds. During the winter I'm always sick because my child is always sick, so I'm hoping these do the trick to help my weakened immune system. They taste a bit like a sweet tart and stain my tongue a bit of a blood red color but the taste is pretty good and they dissolve fairly quickly. My son even took a few licks and he said he would take them as well. I can't say if they work well or not as I haven't gotten a chance to really test them out, but I do feel a cold coming on so I'll update with progress if necessary. Really good quality and comfortable package.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Our family has taken these lozenges for several years. At the onset of a sore throat, we will immediately pop two of them and the sore throat will be gone in a couple of hours without fail.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

These are by far my favorite lozenges. I take these when I'm not feeling well to boost my immune system. They taste good, and have vitamin c and elderberry in them.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Arrived on time, we’ll packed, in good condition - I waited to review until I ceased sure that the product was good. It was. I’m happy!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I love sambucus... and have in the past, ordered the gummies and the syrup... loved both of them! While the benefits and quality of the elderberry are the same, all good ingredients of this supplement, I have however, found on a personal level, the taste in the lozenges was too tart for me. Another thing that surprised me was that after a while... the the lozenges stuck together and I could not use what was left anymore... it was all clumped together. Like I said... the Elderberry is great, but perhaps in a different form... so they won't stick together .(The gummies never got stuck).

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Not quite as good as the most popular brand, but a good substitute. The texture isn't that great. I wouldn't count Nature's Way Sambucus out. It would be my second choice if my favorite were unavailable because they do work satisfactorily.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I like this supplement very much, it have very good taste and high quality ingredients

eb71d5f0-7b9a-41a3-a633-35c0995e6317
Posted on Dec 28, 2020

I've tried various supplements to ward off the flu and this is the best! Tried echinacea, manuka honey, vitamin c, other forms/types of elderberry. This is the most effective! Now I always use this when I feel the onset of sore throat. With lots of water and rest, its really good.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I’ve been using the product since a while and it’s super fantastic 👍🏼💜

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

helps with immune system good quality no taste love this supplement