MD

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Best Product ever proven and tested.

I'm so thankful because I found this product, I been 2 hospitals here in Philippines and they prescribed me some medicine for my severe migraine, but it doesn't work..that's why I did some research what's the best medicine or vitamins for someone who had migraine, and Thanks God I found this product I bought 2 bottles and now I ordered again for another 2 bottles. Thank you so much Riboflavin you are the best ever.I had 1 left bottle now, I empty the other bottle and put in the rubbish.

a74d749d-78aa-448b-abe2-547dc590c605
331cf759-b0b1-4310-b113-6abe0bcae53c
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

The product is exactly as same mentioned in the description all the things matches like ingredient quality and all. I have tried a lot to get this product from my local market (IN) but I didn't find any then I saw Riboflavin in iherb and I ordered it. The product was delivered on time and the package was really good and well packed and it really works for migraine. Thanks a lot iherb and aramex for delivering the best quality product.

c09a73ff-0a4b-495f-b6b4-67b4a6c85fee
76ba5a9e-3dbd-4d34-b766-8dea32e4f41e

My son gets bad headaches, a specialist wanted him to try some specific vitamins/supplements. One thing we needed was a daily 400mg dose of B2. It’s actually difficult to find Riboflavin (B2) in a 400mg, one pill size, in Canada. We’ve been happy to locate this product. It makes it much easier and my son finds it easy to manage.

88bf3ada-7ec1-4e48-bc98-e5e3f827d5c1
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

B2 (400mg) was prescribed for me by my neurologist for migraine. When I picked it up from the pharmacy it was THIS brand! I was truly excited about that because then I knew it was a trusted brand and if I needed it I could get it from iHerb, a company I trust.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

My doctors recommended 400 mg B2 along with 400 mg of Magnesium Citrate for migraines, which had me talking gibberish. I thought I was having strokes. Since I started taking these supplements 2 1/2 months ago, I’ve had no issues. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

c0e43d43-feb9-45a8-8866-7de2cef69c0b
Posted on May 13, 2022

This is one of the rare high potency riboflavin tabs around. The tablets are not too big, making them easy to swallow. No taste at all. Be aware urine will color yellow. Nature's Way is a good quality brand that I trust. I prefer single-ingredient products, so that I can dose exactly as prescribed.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

First time trying this as i saw a lot of reviews that it helps with migraine. Hopefully it will as I have migraine 2-3x a month.

a359b48a-bc56-444c-8841-d99fd10b2b81
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I bought these for migraines. They helped when I used them pretty quickly. I haven't had to use them in a while but after the first try, I am pretty sure they will work again. I'm not a big fan of chalky tablets but it did the trick so I can't be too upset.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I order this product for my grandfather and it helps so much with his headaches. Iherb makes it easy to order and ships quickly too.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The only B2 supplement I've found at the high doseage my doctor prescribed! I'm taking it for migraines and overall nervous system support, and while I haven't noticed any benefit in those departments after several months, my doctor has encouraged me to stick with it. I really appreciate that there's no taste or odd coating to these. I wish I could order a larger bottle with a higher quantity.